Old 06-14-2022, 08:58 PM
Planar Protector

Jan 6 2021

Drumph do bad thing

Jan 20 2021- June 14 2022

Bidonger do jack shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Last edited by Sonderbeast; 06-14-2022 at 08:58 PM.. Reason: fat
Old 06-14-2022, 09:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha I really don’t think so. I am old enough to play EverQuest and have fond memories of doing so from 1999.
Ask robayon about the "furry concentration camp".
Old 06-14-2022, 09:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ok so show me some viable evidence that refutes the claim of that article? They did the research- you didn’t. You’re just another faceless that spews his opinions as facts.

I’m still waiting on someone to show me some evidence that hasn’t already been debunked of election fraud that trump claimed. You believe whatever they tell you despite your own eyes. You won’t even look at this point. I really do feel bad for you guys.
https://www.johnstonsarchive.net/ter.../wrjp255a.html

52 acts of rights wing domestic terror

41 left

domestic terror 87% happened prior 2000

40% between 1960-1999
Old 06-14-2022, 09:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Aaand he’s gone.
sorry i have a life.

why do you guys feel the need to act like bullies, do you think thats gonna make up for something?
Old 06-14-2022, 09:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
So much more hate in America these days.
Old 06-14-2022, 09:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://www.johnstonsarchive.net/ter.../wrjp255a.html

52 acts of rights wing domestic terror

41 left

domestic terror 87% happened prior 2000

40% between 1960-1999
We are talking about the years 1994-now… based on your own data (which goes back to the 1800’s, of course a large percentage will be from before 2000 doofus) there were more terroristic threats and attacks in current times than back in the dial up era. So I don’t see your point.

Im sorry I hurt your feelings and you think I’m a bully. It’s just frustrating trying to discuss a topic with somebody who lets their emotions dictate their opinions. You literally just posted a chart that refutes your own baseless claim.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Last edited by Skarne; 06-14-2022 at 09:36 PM..
Old 06-14-2022, 09:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The death of her what? The death of her collection of cells? Shouldn’t he get his murder charge lessened for killing the parasite inside her?
Frosted tips? Give him the chair
Old 06-14-2022, 10:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Haha I really don’t think so. I am old enough to play EverQuest and have fond memories of doing so from 1999.
Being more anon back in the day was a big part of it, when people showed up or when they left, no one really cared. Being more free-spirited in nature, people would let more opinions fly. In the case of EQ, that would probably carry over to discord but that is also a reflection of today which would be more meme-oriented and focused.

We are all friends here on P99, ask Ennui he will tell you we are all super-friends, so saying something really outrageous or out of line carries a touch more weight.

A personal anecdote: When was the last time you zoned into Wakening Lands and found two guys arguing in /ooc over some spawn, with one calling the other a "waste of semen" and we all laughed and no one unironically said they were calling the cops. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-14-2022, 10:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rethalis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What the fuck is heavily pregnant?
Over a half a tank, full tank pregnant.

must have cost at least $60 per Bidenflation.
Old 06-14-2022, 10:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
We are talking about the years 1994-now… based on your own data (which goes back to the 1800’s, of course a large percentage will be from before 2000 doofus) there were more terroristic threats and attacks in current times than back in the dial up era. So I don’t see your point.

Im sorry I hurt your feelings and you think I’m a bully. It’s just frustrating trying to discuss a topic with somebody who lets their emotions dictate their opinions. You literally just posted a chart that refutes your own baseless claim.
I never made any of the claims youre getting upset about

you're talking about getting frustrated and you're arguing with me about shit I dont give a flying fuck about

Less buildings get blown up by white dudes and less presidents have been shot in your life than before I dont care what your stupid article says.
Closed Thread