Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2012, 11:21 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
you dickheads just wasted this thread. stfu and start a days of our lives thread or something. this server is pretty damn fun from my low level point of view.
^^ This.

I have to agree, this server is great from my point of view. I'm loving it.

- Spinz
Old 02-14-2012, 11:26 AM
Large Bat

Smile

I played on Brell, Dark Elf Warrior, Maleick.

I also had a boxed cleric named Noval when the real Noval went to the Navy.

I miss Shakerpaging in Fungus Grove! Two AA's per 6 minutes.

Not sure what class I want to roll this time around. I made a dwarf cleric but I can't decide if I want to stick with that or make a Enchanter or Bard.
Old 02-14-2012, 12:10 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

The bard idea popped into my head as well. I had one who horribly lost his body because I died in Najena right before my family moved. He was a lot of fun though, as I remember.
Old 02-14-2012, 12:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francois [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Word to big bird. Some people in competing guilds are good pals. Just like all news, you almost always only hear the bad, not the good.
In general we are all the same EQ geek, just with different guildtags. Alot of us recognize that. There are notable exeptions of course.
Old 02-14-2012, 01:13 PM
Sarnak

Don't listen to retards like Harrison who only come here to post on the forum and do not actually play.

Is the end game raid scene competitive ? yes.. do you HAVE to play that way and still get awesome items and raid with friends ? NO..

If you play and meet people in game you will come to find that the people in game are not very representative of alot of the no life trolls you find on the forum.

Welcome and enjoy P1999!
Bunn - 54 Cleric
Old 02-14-2012, 01:19 PM
Kobold

missingno, if you do decide to start a shmmy i have a charred gaurdian shield and a few various other lower end items you can use. my only request is that you hand them off to another noob in need when you out grow them. my name is mala in game as well, send me a tell later today, i should be on.

and as many people in this thread have described, just stay away from the forum drama and this server is amazing! and not nearly as bad in the high end as harrison describes, i have a lot of fun raiding.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-14-2012, 01:20 PM
Banned

The forums and IRC channel can make it seem like the server is a battleground, but then you actually log in and everyone's just having a good time together for the most part. Probably why only a minority reads either one.
Old 02-14-2012, 01:44 PM
Sarnak

This will surely be suppressed because the devs/GMs here have "I do no wrong" attitude towards their actions but GM favoritism and preferential treatment, while not as bad as many emulator servers I've encountered, does indeed exist here. The population is low enough that you're unlike to encounter these problems at low levels but at I guarantee at higher levels you'll encounter the bullshit.
Old 02-14-2012, 02:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marrz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^^ This.

I have to agree, this server is great from my point of view. I'm loving it.

- Spinz
Did I take your desired name?