View Poll Results: so
Yes 179 76.82%
No (I am IB) 54 23.18%
Voters: 233. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2012, 05:37 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
.... Alrighty then... Well, There you have it folks, unbanning this candidate for sterilization as a public service took priority over all of your reimbursements that have gone unanswered for the past 6 months. Remember, 2boxing bans are permanent, unless you're pals with Rogean. Not that I'm saying you all should appeal every 2boxing ban on the books to be reverted, that would only be fair. Get real, right? We all know this is P99.
Funny you should mention that.... I had done 80% of my shackle quests and stupid me i handed the final components for my next shackle (alt monk) into the wrong npc. ( i dont like using walkthrough's so shoot me =p)

The response i got on my petition (4 or 5 weeks later) was they dont do it.
Havent been online ever since....
Old 02-23-2012, 05:38 AM
Kobold

oh and its not because i was sour... just didnt have the motivation to play after so many hours went into pretty much nothing.
Kinda takes the fun out of it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I initially accepted the ruling, but after seeing the whole perun, eashan situation etc. etc. etc. i am fairly unhappy that they cannot spare the time to help out players that dont cheat and help the community, but they make an effort to unban the shit end of the server population.

*disgruntled*
Old 02-23-2012, 05:46 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smyd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
oh and its not because i was sour... just didnt have the motivation to play after so many hours went into pretty much nothing.
Kinda takes the fun out of it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I initially accepted the ruling, but after seeing the whole perun, eashan situation etc. etc. etc. i am fairly unhappy that they cannot spare the time to help out players that dont cheat and help the community, but they make an effort to unban the shit end of the server population.

*disgruntled*
I hear ya. ~.~ Why chase away 1000 good people to keep 100 self-entitled ingrates happy?
Old 02-23-2012, 07:30 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
.... Alrighty then... Well, There you have it folks, unbanning this candidate for sterilization as a public service took priority over all of your reimbursements that have gone unanswered for the past 6 months. Remember, 2boxing bans are permanent, unless you're pals with Rogean. Not that I'm saying you all should appeal every 2boxing ban on the books to be reverted, that would only be fair. Get real, right? We all know this is P99.
Well since you, Uthgaard, wrongly banned me for 2 boxing then I would support unbanning 2 boxers because clearly from reading these posts some people had more evidence stacked against them then others. I was presented with no evidence of my crime while I presented you with countless pieces of evidence to counter your claims. I guess it's impossible in your mind for you to be wrong about anything.

Why does Rogean/Nilbog continue to allow Uthgaard to exist on these forums?
Old 02-23-2012, 07:38 AM
Kobold

Well, they allow all the rest of the smut to continue to shit up the boards? I gave in and joined 'em haha.

John, if you're still banned, then i suggest being angry at the correct people. Also, elaborate on the evidence, because I'm sure Uth can back up any decisions he has made... as he always does.
Old 02-23-2012, 07:40 AM
Sarnak

Also, just so you know Uthgaard, you're a self-righteous piece of shit on a power trip. Now your power has been removed, you've become a pathetic cry baby desperately lashing out.
Old 02-23-2012, 07:41 AM
Sarnak

Lol, my brother was like "fuck this game". I think he was the smart one.
Old 02-23-2012, 07:47 AM
Kobold

Sounds concrete, not sure why you were banned....i guess?
Old 02-23-2012, 07:54 AM
Sarnak

I am mad on the internet. Regardless, I don't really care about unbanning alleged 2 boxers now since after your idiotic ruling my brother actually sat up, threw his hands up, and said "fuck this game". Can't say I blame him when people like you exist, banning people without any reason except to stroke your own "I'm a model citizen" ego.
Old 02-23-2012, 07:58 AM
Sarnak

In any case, I'm a believer that what goes around comes around and seeing you flame on these forums brings a smile to face, reminding me that sooner or later people who act like you do get what's coming to them.
Closed Thread