Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2019, 06:20 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaezil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This guys lvl 30 has scout roll loots rofl what a scumbag.

They really need to make it 50+ man
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallicker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bracer of benevolence on a 32 pally twink, while my 60 Main has 300+ lost rolls and no bracer this just makes me sick
My level 60 already has doze bracers and I wanted to do the quest.
Old 08-03-2019, 09:00 AM
Planar Protector

Just kind off assholish to roll at scout at lvl 32
Old 08-03-2019, 09:20 AM
Fire Giant

Why? If he brings his own force which he probably did, it's fair game imo.
Old 08-03-2019, 09:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortior [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why? If he brings his own force which he probably did, it's fair game imo.
Roflmao if you think he brought his own force for his 32 Paladin. I seriously doubt his guild would come out with a force for that. Regardless still assholish, the Skyshrine armor he bought, the city leader gear he spent dkp on all that is great, rolling at scout on a 32 not so much.
Old 08-03-2019, 09:53 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naethyn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My level 60 already has doze bracers and I wanted to do the quest.
#winning
Old 08-03-2019, 10:34 AM
Planar Protector

Typical aftermath what did i expect honestly

#serverscum
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 08-03-2019, 11:09 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallicker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Roflmao if you think he brought his own force for his 32 Paladin. I seriously doubt his guild would come out with a force for that. Regardless still assholish, the Skyshrine armor he bought, the city leader gear he spent dkp on all that is great, rolling at scout on a 32 not so much.
I don’t buy anything with plat. I use a shovel for food. Sometimes I’ll have Dap deliver booze to tov but that’s it.

Also, early velious this wasn’t a roll.

Stop assuming things.
Old 08-03-2019, 11:33 AM
Planar Protector

Well you surely didn’t loot the Skyshrine armor on a 32 Paladin ToV is min lvl of 46 to enter... but like I said good for your twink on all the stuff except the BoB(now if your twink is 4+ years old and you got BoB before roll well then no complaints other than wow what a bunch of wasted gear on a toon you obviously never play).
Old 08-03-2019, 11:35 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Well you surely didn’t loot the Skyshrine armor on a 32 Paladin ToV is min lvl of 46 to enter... but like I said good for your twink on all the stuff except the BoB(now if your twink is 4+ years old and you got BoB before roll well then no complaints other than wow what a bunch of wasted gear on a toon you obviously never play).
you're turning this fun thread into an RNF worthy pile of crap. Naethyn plays to win, is very skilled and tanks for one of the best guilds this server has ever seen. Obviously a 32 pally cant zone into tov but his 60 warrior certainly can.
Old 08-03-2019, 02:46 PM
Planar Protector

Everyone criticising ever bring super geared tanks to open PoG raids just to help new characters get free Thurg equivalent armour? No? Then lay off Naet. He's probably done more for the server than many of you.

Woe and envy.
Closed Thread