Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 11-29-2022, 09:39 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tongpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
idk.. was 98 fucking nerds in ec yesterday on blue. that's pretty fucking good for a 23 yr old game

wish i had 98 nerds to play tribes 1 with
omfg i would totally play Tribes 1 with you. I miss the living hell outta that game. I used to play that on dial up also!
Old 11-29-2022, 10:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whyt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
omfg i would totally play Tribes 1 with you. I miss the living hell outta that game. I used to play that on dial up also!
mother fuckers need to know..

https://youtu.be/HOAaixGw27o

https://playt1.com/
Old 11-29-2022, 10:26 PM
Banned

always saw the younger teenagers (than us at the time) mostly playing Tribes in the LAN cafe section of this gaming store called Neutral Ground
we'd eventually take over to play Half Life multiplayer (not CS) while taking a break from MTG
Old 11-30-2022, 04:08 AM
Banned

Serious post reeks of envy (lol)

Half life was the the better game tho. U dodged a bullet (Serious)
Old 11-30-2022, 10:02 AM
Aviak

Try red. We get refugees from green. No one is really starved for pixels (on the winning side anyway) so if you want to get an epic or a BIS character, you can do it. You also get the satisfaction of accomplishing endgame P99 content including rooted dragons with cutting edge strategies and bare minimum numbers. We can do Dain and Vulak with less than 30. We also have scheduled raids and don't have to wake up at 3am to secure targets [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-30-2022, 10:52 AM
Planar Protector

Green's voice channel for open kael was borderline red/4chan. Blue's was mostly just playful ribbing. Given server histories, would think it would be the other way around.
Old 11-30-2022, 10:54 AM
Planar Protector

Cause all this shit about green being the more civil community is total nonsense. They just had a history of settling out of court more often, and the GM's like that. Green is a super toxic, selfish community overall. The whole place has been shaped by the races for legacy items from day one.
Old 11-30-2022, 01:11 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fammaden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cause all this shit about green being the more civil community is total nonsense. They just had a history of settling out of court more often, and the GM's like that. Green is a super toxic, selfish community overall. The whole place has been shaped by the races for legacy items from day one.
finally someone spitting out some ugly truth?
Old 11-30-2022, 01:57 PM
Planar Protector

tribes 1 and 2 were dope. peak gaming era.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 11-30-2022, 03:04 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fammaden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
im not gonna argue its the friendliest place in the world, but the GMs themselves mention how much less toxic green is than blue all the time. i feel like they might have a decent idea.