Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #61  
Old 01-27-2023, 03:47 PM
Ripqozko Ripqozko is online now
Planar Protector


Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,387
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brool [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
/yawn - obvious troll is obvious. If you can fix your turd of an attitude you can come urn your free urn too [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hard pass, Iím not alli
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 01-27-2023, 04:06 PM
Allishia Allishia is offline
Fire Giant


Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 792
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hard pass, Iím not alli
I'll take that as a compliment, thank you!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 01-27-2023, 04:11 PM
Ripqozko Ripqozko is online now
Planar Protector


Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,387
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allishia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'll take that as a compliment, thank you!
I'm sure you will, alli the new ucf
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 01-28-2023, 12:14 AM
eqtrader99 eqtrader99 is offline
Fire Giant


Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 648
Default

Start farm crew. Grats Bladefrenzy first urn. Encourage people to poop sock 20+ hrs before spawn and reward the people who have the most amount of free time. We want to stop the big bad farmers by actually farming even longer and make you camp way more hours than you would actually have to spend farming plat to buy an urn. Seems like your farm crew is built on the backs of people who put in some time to hold the camp for the neckbeards who put in the most time and swoop in and take the urns. Whack!
Last edited by eqtrader99; 01-28-2023 at 12:17 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 01-28-2023, 10:58 AM
Brool Brool is offline
Kobold

Brool's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 197
Default

Your bias is showing - sorry our urn community is offering another option to folks other than buying your massively over priced urns. Jk - we re proud!
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 01-28-2023, 12:59 PM
Ripqozko Ripqozko is online now
Planar Protector


Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,387
Default

https://youtu.be/ymN3-DjRimw
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 01-28-2023, 01:06 PM
Dennar Dennar is offline
Aviak


Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 79
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eqtrader99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Start farm crew. Grats Bladefrenzy first urn. Encourage people to poop sock 20+ hrs before spawn and reward the people who have the most amount of free time. We want to stop the big bad farmers by actually farming even longer and make you camp way more hours than you would actually have to spend farming plat to buy an urn. Seems like your farm crew is built on the backs of people who put in some time to hold the camp for the neckbeards who put in the most time and swoop in and take the urns. Whack!
Where can I farm 200k plat in 20 hours? I would do that!
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 01-28-2023, 01:28 PM
Allishia Allishia is offline
Fire Giant


Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 792
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eqtrader99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Start farm crew. Grats Bladefrenzy first urn. Encourage people to poop sock 20+ hrs before spawn and reward the people who have the most amount of free time. We want to stop the big bad farmers by actually farming even longer and make you camp way more hours than you would actually have to spend farming plat to buy an urn. Seems like your farm crew is built on the backs of people who put in some time to hold the camp for the neckbeards who put in the most time and swoop in and take the urns. Whack!
rofl obviously in the other crew, sorry we whopping your butt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 01-28-2023, 01:40 PM
Ripqozko Ripqozko is online now
Planar Protector


Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,387
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allishia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
rofl obviously in the other crew, sorry we whopping your butt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Alli is the problem
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 01-28-2023, 01:53 PM
Brool Brool is offline
Kobold

Brool's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 197
Default

Grats Rrokko on our 3rd Urn! Approx 600k worth of urn mq cost prevented! Have a great weekend all <3
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:02 PM.


Everquest is a registered trademark of Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Project 1999 is not associated or affiliated in any way with Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.