Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2010, 10:18 AM
Aviak

Default Those Goddamn CB Orc trains

I know it's a pain long forgotten by the decent-level players, but it still pains plenty of the newbies.

I'm pretty sure I'm still more angry at the Orcs than the people who accidentally pull 85 of them and then run screaming--oh no, I mean silently to the entrance, but I do have a little grudge.

Especially to this one halfling who did this over and over the other day. Just kept pulling and training.

On the other hand, people who have a hotkey for /shouting "CHOO CHOO... MOVE IT OR LOSE IT" make me laugh, even if I'm running panicked to the entrance because of them.
Old 02-17-2010, 01:12 PM
Sarnak

trains are fun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] sometimes its due to poor pathing on the mob's fault, other times (most of the time) its due to stupidity by the player....

you just gotta call them dumb and move on [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-18-2010, 07:54 AM
Sarnak

The best was the time I casted root on a frog near entrance on dead side backed up nuked him root broke and he ran through the wall in the other direction never to be seen again.

For 5 minutes until he returned with every fucking frog in the zone.
Old 02-18-2010, 08:20 AM
Kobold

Why would anyone not announce a CB train? I can think of fewer things more fun or classic than spamming a /shout TRRAAAAAAIIIIIN macro and watching everyone run for the zone.
Closed Thread