Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2017, 12:45 PM
Sarnak

Default Shaman Epic- 1st part Drunk Barbarian Turninq

Level 45 Shaman here. Just now getting started with my epic. I'll try to summarize this so it makes sense.....

Killed the NPC in Rathe Mountains to get the gem from lesser spirit, upon which I turn in to the drunk barbarian in North Freeport. As I understand it, this is the "Grinding to be max faction with True Spirit"
------
Here is now my issue. I am KOS to North Freeport guards, because as a young shaman I thought it would be ideal for me to partake in the "6 Minute Bard Diet", because I've young kids and afk alot. Now, I haven't actually located the Inn where I need to follow the shaman in order to continue on with the next item that the spirit drops.

Am I going to be screwed aka...Are there guards from the pathing of the drunk shaman to the inn, inside the inn?

Thanks for any help that may be provided.
Old 09-16-2017, 12:57 PM
Planar Protector

Given that 3/4 of the Shaman races can't go in to Freeport either, I think you're ok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] As a Barbarian I never had to use the sewers, but I'm pretty sure that if you do you can make it to the tavern without getting attacked by a guard.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 09-17-2017, 09:42 PM
Sarnak

Thank You all for the informative info. Loramin, that link is great. Much appreciated.
Old 09-16-2017, 01:06 PM
Sarnak

Thanks guys for the response. Next question

I really dont even need to go the Inn right now anyway. As I'm maxing faction, Once I get the exp/faction message from the drunk. I just repeat this what ...85 times? It starts over with me downing npc to get another gem from lesser spirit yeah?
Old 09-16-2017, 03:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthalas Winterheart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I really dont even need to go the Inn right now anyway. As I'm maxing faction, Once I get the exp/faction message from the drunk. I just repeat this what ...85 times? It starts over with me downing npc to get another gem from lesser spirit yeah?
Basically yeah. There's a thread in the Priest's forum that has a lot of players' numbers on how many of each step they did to get to max if you're curious about your options.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 09-16-2017 at 03:17 PM..
Old 09-16-2017, 03:47 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthalas Winterheart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks guys for the response. Next question

It was exactly 80 when I did it, but I'd suggest mixing in the Woe/Envy part a time or three, and getting your sow boots (which you definitely want anyway), which will cause bigger faction bumps. EDIT - the thread that loramin linked is worth reading.
Last edited by Malrubius; 09-16-2017 at 03:55 PM..
Closed Thread