Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Melee

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2018, 07:32 AM
Aviak

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastboy21 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So...it is tedious, but not difficult? it has a small margin of error, but isn't difficult?

I don't think you know what difficult means...by any objective measure of play Bard swarm kiting is equal or more difficult than any other exp solo tactic in EQ for any other of the "solo" classes.

If you are saying that EQ is easy, well okay I guess...that is somewhat true compared to other games, but it really has nothing to do with Bard.

PS. Programming your XBox controller to run in a circle? Really. That's evidence of cheating, not evidence of easy.
You really are quite daft. Especially if you think swarm kiting is actually difficult. The line about a small margin of error was sarcasm. I know it can be hard to detect in text, but the line was so contradictory as to be self evident. At least to a 3rd grader.

But to be more specific, a small margin for error is not, in and of itself, commensurate with difficulty. If what you are required to do in order to stay within said margin is exceedingly simple like... let's say, running in a circle, then the small margin for error is not analogous to difficulty.

Mapping an XBox controller is not cheating either... where did you ever get this idea? Is mapping a gamepad cheating? Is mapping a multi-button mouse cheating? Is mapping a joystick cheating? An XBox controller is just an input device, like any other.

But you guys keep stroking your egos about holding 3 buttons for a period of time... I am sure it looks great on your resume.
Old 10-11-2018, 04:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeroKill [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Mapping an XBox controller is not cheating either... where did you ever get this idea? Is mapping a gamepad cheating? Is mapping a multi-button mouse cheating? Is mapping a joystick cheating? An XBox controller is just an input device, like any other.
Using a programmable keyboard/mouse/gamepad to automate game play is most certainly against the rules. How they could catch you or what they would do is a different story, but it most certainly not allowed.

But, I'm daft...what would I know about the rules on p99...
Old 10-11-2018, 05:15 PM
Sarnak

A jade mace served me well for quite a while, but it's a bit pricey if you are new.
Old 10-19-2018, 02:35 AM
Kobold

Sionachie's Parisan is nice. There's also a shard dagger that drops from Velks that's usually cheap. It procs a mini nuke at level 1.
Closed Thread