Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2016, 01:01 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samsung [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you joined the top guild and think your something? News flash nobody knows who you are.
You still banned? Funny how rustled people are that I joined empire 2 months ago coming from the resistance, and I haven't changed a bit since then. You still mad because app denied? I assume that's why you're not ever online anymore and hope it's not because you got caught up with your rmt sickness again.
Old 01-29-2016, 01:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kergan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They had BOTBs on blue servers too.
with more contestants per class then r99 has players

same thing tho
Old 01-29-2016, 01:38 PM
Planar Protector

I never hted myself

not saying I would avoid the opportunity if death was inevitable

continue the mad I supposed

I got lost in the shit talk what's the current topic we are talking shit about now?
Old 01-29-2016, 01:41 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I never hted myself

not saying I would avoid the opportunity if death was inevitable

continue the mad I supposed

I got lost in the shit talk what's the current topic we are talking shit about now?
i'm better than you at warhammer

indicated by you and vaporize logging on level 1 afk boxes to try to get an advantage in scenarios after getting rolled by dentists LOL
Old 01-29-2016, 01:47 PM
Banned

Dunk on vapo and tune anytime they in my scenarios it's not even close
Old 01-29-2016, 01:54 PM
Orc

ya no clue who fags xaanka and efwan are confronting box legends like me and tune
stick to auto attacking dragons dude plz
Old 01-29-2016, 01:55 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't think you understand math or basic logic. Are you saying only 1 piece of loot drops per four hour raid? An average ToV raid night yields around 25 pieces of loot, which would make it a 25% chance per raid of someone getting loot per raid day, or a 100% chance of getting loot per week.

Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is greatness. Most ironic self troll I have even seen. A true classic.

Kudos to you, sir!
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yikes u dum also?
Lol. Not hardly. But from your post I quoted one could certainly make that assumption about you.

Would you like for me to clear up your mistakes for you?
Old 01-29-2016, 01:59 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junebug99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ya no clue who fags xaanka and efwan are confronting box legends like me and tune
stick to auto attacking dragons dude plz
RIP wilsun
Old 01-29-2016, 01:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efwan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You still banned? Funny how rustled people are that I joined empire 2 months ago coming from the resistance, and I haven't changed a bit since then. You still mad because app denied? I assume that's why you're not ever online anymore and hope it's not because you got caught up with your rmt sickness again.
Nobody is rustled that you joined Empire, the whole point is you are calling players that have a proven history of success compared to yourself that nobody knows not to mention you joined the top.
Old 01-29-2016, 02:01 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samsung [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nobody is rustled that you joined Empire, the whole point is you are calling players that have a proven history of success compared to yourself that nobody knows not to mention you joined the top.
What is it that you consider success on this box right now? Not being able to raid anything even without interference? You still living in 2014? Yikes.

Also app denied.