Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: This was pure self defense!
They were coming at him! 18 39.13%
He should have stayed home. 17 36.96%
A medic with a rifle? 6 13.04%
The Towers were like Antifa! 5 10.87%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2021, 05:12 PM
Sarnak

I really do find it interesting that we can all watch the same videos and come away with vastly different conclusions.
Old 11-11-2021, 05:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_demonman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I really do find it interesting that we can all watch the same videos and come away with vastly different conclusions.
Now I wonder, if Kyle is acquitted, will people riot?

I predict maybe a little if at all, but not much
Old 11-11-2021, 05:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_demonman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I see both sides. Neither is right.

The question is, do you crucify someone else to justify yourself or do you look at how you and your leaders and idols are contributing to the death of our country.
Old 11-11-2021, 05:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I had to use DuckDuckGo to find it, since Google only wants to show me left wing propaganda

But ultimately it only still took a few seconds

“A slew of Republican leaders condemned the rioting that took place on Capitol Hill Wednesday, urging those on site not to engage in violence.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gop...n-end-to-riots
Hey man they didn't torpedo their election chances by pissing off the base going along with an investigation the other team can conduct just fine on their own!

That's treason you know. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-11-2021, 08:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Now I wonder, if Kyle is acquitted, will people riot?

I predict maybe a little if at all, but not much
I would vote on -no-

Because the main reason black people take to the streets is that they have noted a long history of being killed without consequence, which is an actual fact.

White people don't feel that way. We feel that there are generally consequences when a white person is killed. So in this particular case I don't see people claiming there was "no justice" for these guys. It isn't part of a long history of being killed or beaten and no one being punished.

During LA riots, video footage of massive beatdown - cops got acquitted.
Right during same exact time Korean market lady shoots to death a black girl? or boy? or teen? in her market for shoplifting or something, and the judge so horribly that you have to laugh about it lets her off scott free by saying "I don't feel like shes a threat to the community so its fine" so the riots had more fuel.

In this case there's just nothing. The people that seem to care about it the most are the people that know that Kyle definitely did self defense. I guess if the media / evil megacorps wanted to stir up shit they should sentence kyle to life in prison which would definitely get a riot going.

But him walking away with whatever the penalty is for his actual crimes would probably feel oddly normal and OK.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 11-11-2021, 08:33 PM
Planar Protector

Ive seen the Rittenhouse video and the kid looks pretty innocent to me. He put himself in a terrible situation but those guys chasing him would have beat him to death or made him retarded for the rest of his life.

If you try to disarm another man expect to get shot, not sure why he is even on trial honestly - i think one of the guys he shot was literally pointing a pistol at him
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 11-11-2021, 08:38 PM
Sarnak

Cross state lines, got arrested and came out with a voice.
Its Skyrim's 10th anniversary today folks, make sure to load up your 10 year old mods and have a good old decade old fap.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20181107031630_1.jpg (101.1 KB, 0 views)
Old 11-11-2021, 10:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by walfreyydo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Then on the other hand you have Tuckers latest documentary which basically rewrites January 6th history and tries to push a phony wide-ranging conspiracy that these werent trump supporters.
Jan 6 was a guided tour dude

Sorry you watch CNN and believe them
Old 11-12-2021, 02:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ive seen the Rittenhouse video and the kid looks pretty innocent to me. He put himself in a terrible situation but those guys chasing him would have beat him to death or made him retarded for the rest of his life.

If you try to disarm another man expect to get shot, not sure why he is even on trial honestly - i think one of the guys he shot was literally pointing a pistol at him
Would you also agree that at any point after Rittenhouse drew his gun, that Anthony Huber, had he had a gun, could've shot and killed Rittenhouse, due to a justifiable fear for his life (after all, Huber did die, so Huber should've been in fear for his life)? So no matter who successfully shot the other, the winner should get let off without penalty?

Situations where you intentionally put yourself in harms way or are part of the escalation just shouldn't be considered "self-defense" or you get all sorts of situations where somebody has been shot killed after an escalating argument between two armed people, but nobody did anything illegal because they both rightfully feared for their lives. Duels would be legal too. "If I hadn't shot him, I would've been kill"... okay, but you put yourself into that situation.

It's just not self-defense when you play a role in getting into or creating the situation, which Rittenhouse did both of these things (both by being there with a gun with an asking for trouble attitude and also due to the escalation with the victim too)
And we know that Rittenhouse intentionally put himself into harm's way because he said as much:

Kyle: “So, people are getting injured, and our job is to protect this business. Part of my job is also to help people. If there is somebody hurt, I'm running into harm's way. That's why I have my rifle, because I have to protect myself, obviously. I also have my med kit.”

If it wasn’t for the bias judge I think the jury would not have been as manipulated. Why would the judge allow a literal applause of any defense testimony in front of the jurors while allowing bad mouthing while he does not want to call the deceased victims.

Then he gleefully sits on the bench ordering cookies and allowing his Trump ring tone to sound during the case.
Last edited by Botten; 11-12-2021 at 02:33 AM..
Old 11-12-2021, 03:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Disarm a boy don't you mean? Nvm, we have all forgotten he was a boy, anyhow, he did nothing wrong. Spose you could say he was perfect and there was good people on both sides. The is hilarious
Closed Thread