Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2022, 03:23 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
we have them:

Basically is the bill of rights.
The bill of rights has protections against fraud? insane prescription prices? predatory lending? pollution of our air and water? food packaging and production standards?

I guess we dont need any regulations for any of those things then... I mean, why even have a legislative branch? All we should need is just the courts and the constitution then?
Old 02-10-2022, 03:23 PM
Planar Protector

If yall knew how much more the guy sitting next to you was getting you'd drive to ottowa.
Old 02-10-2022, 03:25 PM
Planar Protector

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If yall knew how much more the guy sitting next to you was getting you'd drive to ottowa.
Old 02-10-2022, 03:26 PM
Banned

Lol I ain't mad jib.

Just chipping at the rocks till I can walk down to the store and cook my family dinner again.
Old 02-10-2022, 03:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by walfreyydo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The bill of rights has protections against fraud? insane prescription prices? predatory lending? pollution of our air and water? food packaging and production standards?

I guess we dont need any regulations for any of those things then...
here's an interesting thing about animals.

When cornered, laws mean nothing. 80% of humans will even kill their loved ones to escape their own death.

Regulation, laws, none of that matters.

There is a VERY REAL philosophical discussion about how capitalism, cannot work without the god fearing religion that all the creators of capitalism were a part of.

The fear of god, eternal damnation, it's the only thing that you cant escape, uneless you just chose not to believe in it.

Just like any other regulation, it's a law that you can only escape if chose not to believe in it.

Corruption, just like you said, corrupts regulation.

The only thing you cant cheat is eternal damnation... unless you convince the people not to believe in it.

Then you can do whatever you want to them.

Our system is collapsing because we're all becoming nihilists, and a nihilist in the capitalist system, well you figure out what that means...
Old 02-10-2022, 03:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol I ain't mad jib.

Just chipping at the rocks till I can walk down to the store and cook my family dinner again.
well you're a star child. Takes a lifetime to reach that status [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-10-2022, 03:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
here's an interesting thing about animals.

When cornered, laws mean nothing. 80% of humans will even kill their loved ones to escape their own death.

Regulation, laws, none of that matters.

There is a VERY REAL philosophical discussion about how capitalism, cannot work without the god fearing religion that all the creators of capitalism were a part of.

The fear of god, eternal damnation, it's the only thing that you cant escape, uneless you just chose not to believe in it.

Just like any other regulation, it's a law that you can only escape if chose not to believe in it.

Corruption, just like you said, corrupts regulation.

The only thing you cant cheat is eternal damnation... unless you convince the people not to believe in it.

Then you can do whatever you want to them.

Our system is collapsing because we're all becoming nihilists, and a nihilist in the capitalist system, well you figure out what that means...
Pandoras box is wide open here. You're not putting it back without Yahweh and Enki.

I'm not a died in the wool killer. Most people aren't. Most people can be pushed there.

Religion helps. It doesn't work on people like me tho.

As much as I want that Jewish nullo commune. It's just the brand and trademark. It needs freedom and non interference from the government to work.
Old 02-10-2022, 03:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
well you're a star child. Takes a lifetime to reach that status [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
😇🤗🥰
Old 02-10-2022, 03:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Religion helps. It doesn't work on people like me tho.
Oh yeah, that's why god killed everyone to start over, but this time he's letting us go all the way until we kill ourselves, at which point he'll show up to say I told you so...

And we can go back to treating each other with true respect, out of desire to join the secret community in the sky.
Old 02-10-2022, 03:40 PM
Planar Protector

CNN is doing a bit right now on the telly about how this guy was a trump supporter and he was "addicted to trump", calls the movement a cult.

But the bit they were doing before this was how trump was being harsh on hillary for emails, and now he's suddenly ok with burning documents...

And im like, this is 30 minuets youre talking about a former president like he's a god...

Not sure it's the supporters that are in the cult and pretty sure it's the other way around.
Closed Thread