Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 04-06-2022, 10:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Look, children are gonna die regardless. Abortion, wells, unsecured bouncy castles, heart failure in cyber cafes; it's a dangerous world.

You have to admit that a thermonuclear war would pretty much eliminate the liberal base. It's in conservatives' best interest to have that war happen before the midterms if possible. Whatever doesn't vaporize us makes us vote Republican.

"Thermonuclear War As Instrument Of Social and Policy Change" seems like a paper someone should write.

Daddy how did we achieve Heaven On Earth?

Mushroom clouds Johnny, mushroom clouds.
Trexller is just a fellow traveler on the road to Fourth International Posadism. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-06-2022, 11:12 AM
Sarnak

Is it better to die instantly in a nuclear blast (cities) or to spend your remaining days in a madmax world of hobbesian cannibal warlord survivalism (rural folk).

Ill take instant death please. Good luck with your conservative utopia post nuclear apocalypse!
Old 04-06-2022, 11:13 AM
Planar Protector

instant death means you dont get to enjoy the DMT trip so id try to avoid that.

if you miss the DMT trip do you not upload your consciousness to the cloud?
Old 04-06-2022, 11:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
instant death means you dont get to enjoy the DMT trip so id try to avoid that.

if you miss the DMT trip do you not upload your consciousness to the cloud?
You probably rsync while u dream so nbd. You just lose 1 day. Unless u took a nap right b4 dying.

I recon that last trip may be a snapshot so u get like the last few hours. Not that big deal if you miss it lol.
Old 04-06-2022, 11:16 AM
Banned

Conservative utopia is an oxymoron, even if they form their pure ethnostate they'll inevitably turn on each other over increasingly small distinctions
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fhvie9vwl2d81.jpg (91.4 KB, 0 views)
Old 04-06-2022, 11:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You probably rsync while u dream so nbd. You just lose 1 day. Unless u took a nap right b4 dying.

I recon that last trip may be a snapshot so u get like the last few hours. Not that big deal if you miss it lol.
i hope the same thing
Old 04-06-2022, 11:24 AM
Banned

So. I have super deep prophetic vivid very realistic dreams and stuff. Been a lot of instant painless white flashes the last month. Each time the world is a little different. Details are just a little off. Stuff that was fixed is broken again. Food is on different places in the pantry. Soap is empty or refilled. Little tiny minor Details are changing really fast. So we could have been nuked several times and you guys just didn't get the memo cuz you where hyperfocused onnan FTE.
Old 04-06-2022, 11:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Conservative utopia is an oxymoron, even if they form their pure ethnostate they'll inevitably turn on each other over increasingly small distinctions
It balances back and forth tho as one group begets another. Eventually u get Mormons and jehovahs. Or Islam. Or w/e and it starts all over again as people will turn away from survival and demand human rights.

The puritanical protestant perspective is just the most recent iteration of this and I believe its on the decline because of hypocrisy and greed.

So you will not likely see any religious ethnostate. Ifffff. And I say iffff that 29% demographic becomes more violent, gets more laws passed, becomes more visible, engages in more terrorism. It will open the door for that highly secularist one world government and most of our power elites will defect then engage in genocide through 3rd parties.

The real kicker here, and this is the delusion of the Trump zealot, fanatic, is they think they own their own power elites. That those guys are playing on their team.

Just like it's clear to me Biden isn't my buddy or on my team. He doesn't care about the dolphins and don't want me talking to aliens. And is terrified of nuclear holocaust because he will no longer be protected by the world's most advanced military and secret agents.

So.

Yes.

I'm with Trexller. For slightly different reasons. Not pro Trump 2024. Not pro teaching kids about shemale lifestyles. Not pro DeSantis. He's a scumbag.

I am pro doing the right thing tho. Even if it's hard, hurts, or can be a little dangerous. I am pro disabling bullies and taking power and authority from bad people.

Hopefully. That makes sense. And it's nothing personal. Don't personally want to nuke u or get u nuked.

It wouldn't surprise me tho if Putin didn't secretly replace most of the warheads with chemical or biological ones and reserve the nukes for targeting our planes and subs.

I would personally open up a with a strategic nuclear first strike against my enemies nuclear assets and some military and command structures and risk retaliation to reduce civilian casualties on both sides. Then if it pans out I would go in and kill Putin and dismantle the Kremlin. Then I would break up Russia into several more states and offer them a path to NATO if they behaved.

I'm a dark empath tho.
Old 04-06-2022, 12:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So. I have super deep prophetic vivid very realistic dreams and stuff. Been a lot of instant painless white flashes the last month. Each time the world is a little different. Details are just a little off. Stuff that was fixed is broken again. Food is on different places in the pantry. Soap is empty or refilled. Little tiny minor Details are changing really fast. So we could have been nuked several times and you guys just didn't get the memo cuz you where hyperfocused onnan FTE.
I told my dad that when you dream maybe it’s all your different lives info getting leaked while you upload it to the cloud and he goes

Wow….

Then he goes wait, if I want to dream about pink flamingos all I have to do is eat potato’s after 10pm….

And it kind of dashed my hopes that we’re in a sim.

But I still hope!
Old 04-06-2022, 02:37 PM
Planar Protector

Wondering if china is thinking that considering worst case scenario invasion and no real actual retaliation for the ultra wealthy in power in russia, so they may as well take Taiwan.