Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 04-14-2022, 10:15 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuffyP99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Teal was a great experience and Kingdom was respectful to other guilds, and the time seal was banned was the least toxic period of Green history. You guys can act all self righteous and spin things however you want, but your decision to wake the sleeper will not only tarnish your legacy and be a reason people look back at your guild with distaste, but it will inevitably lead to your collapse. Mark my words.
It was so friendly and non-toxic the Federation disbanded and stopped raiding together, going their own separate ways.

This server is the best when competition is spirited and friendly. Like KT races or Sev. Its the worst when envy happens.

If there is a collapse of Seal Team it is because there is no higher mountain top, not because there is "competition".

I've been party to 2 Sleeper awakenings and none were as toxic and salty as I saw in Skyshrine last night. When the sleeper gets awoken a server coalesces around a fun event, where people joke and banter in ooc and laugh as they get splatted by a big Crystal Dragon. Everyone works together to try and kill it and in the end a good time is had by all.

Last night was a lot of wounded pride and bitterness.

Do better Green Server.
Old 04-14-2022, 10:27 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankara99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It was so friendly and non-toxic the Federation disbanded and stopped raiding together, going their own separate ways.

This server is the best when competition is spirited and friendly. Like KT races or Sev. Its the worst when envy happens.

If there is a collapse of Seal Team it is because there is no higher mountain top, not because there is "competition".

I've been party to 2 Sleeper awakenings and none were as toxic and salty as I saw in Skyshrine last night. When the sleeper gets awoken a server coalesces around a fun event, where people joke and banter in ooc and laugh as they get splatted by a big Crystal Dragon. Everyone works together to try and kill it and in the end a good time is had by all.

Last night was a lot of wounded pride and bitterness.

Do better Green Server.
I, too, was shocked to see Seal Team intentionally training a legitimate Lord Yelinak kill, celebrating the training in their Discord (thanks, Quicken, for streaming your comms all night. Keep an eye out for clips of some of those brighter moments coming out!), getting a player banned for that train, celebrating that in their Discord, spitefully ninja looting items off Lord Yelinak's corpse, and then laughing about that in Discord (they did kick the guy, not as a matter of principle, but for fear of a raid ban per their comms). A true display of Seal Team's character put on display for the entire server to witness last night.

Lot of wounded pride and bitterness, indeed.
Old 04-14-2022, 10:32 AM
Banned

My favorite is when people naively assume Green will be merged into Blue any day now.

See ya in 5+ years
Old 04-14-2022, 10:47 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Local [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I, too, was shocked to see Seal Team intentionally training a legitimate Lord Yelinak kill, celebrating the training in their Discord (thanks, Quicken, for streaming your comms all night. Keep an eye out for clips of some of those brighter moments coming out!), getting a player banned for that train, celebrating that in their Discord, spitefully ninja looting items off Lord Yelinak's corpse, and then laughing about that in Discord (they did kick the guy, not as a matter of principle, but for fear of a raid ban per their comms). A true display of Seal Team's character put on display for the entire server to witness last night.

Lot of wounded pride and bitterness, indeed.
Your words ring hollow. The only Kerafyrm kill required Yelinak tank it and basically skyshrine be trained onto Kerafyrm up at Yelinak. The sheer fact that the assembled raid force broke server rules to engage Yelinak as it did was proof positive that they intended to play spoiler as revenge. The talk in public channels revealed it.

The ninjalooting was wrong and the player involved has been according to my understanding IP banned. I applaud server staff for their quick and decisive action. Ninjalooting is not acceptable no matter what.

Do better Green. Do better.
Old 04-14-2022, 11:15 AM
Sarnak

Once the Sleeper is awaken, are the mobs in STomb gone or something?
Old 04-14-2022, 11:16 AM
Sarnak

One more thing...the Sleeper is still sleeping on Teal.
Old 04-14-2022, 11:53 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankara99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your words ring hollow. The only Kerafyrm kill required Yelinak tank it and basically skyshrine be trained onto Kerafyrm up at Yelinak. The sheer fact that the assembled raid force broke server rules to engage Yelinak as it did was proof positive that they intended to play spoiler as revenge. The talk in public channels revealed it.

The ninjalooting was wrong and the player involved has been according to my understanding IP banned. I applaud server staff for their quick and decisive action. Ninjalooting is not acceptable no matter what.

No rules were broken - clearance was given by server staff beforehand.

0 members of the Yeli kill team were banned last night. Also 0 members from the participating guilds sat out the Yeli raid in protest of their own guild's actions.

How many Seal Team were banned last night (hint: it's a non-zero number)?

How many Seal Team did not participate in the awakening out of protest?

Seems like there's really just a specific subsection of the Green population that needs to do better.
Old 04-14-2022, 01:01 PM
Planar Protector

I would respect ST a lot more if they just admitted that they woke the Sleeper because they were worried that their competition was starting to catch up and beginning to be able to kill warders. They just wanted to lock those people out of ever getting the gear. Kind of a dick move, but within their rights to do so. But they should at least admit it and own it
Old 04-14-2022, 01:06 PM
Sarnak

Quote:

Green isn't ST's server even though you think it is. Hope this helps.
Old 04-14-2022, 01:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_demonman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Green isn't ST's server even though you think it is. Hope this helps.
They have gotten 90%+ of every raid kill since the server opened years ago, you are delusional. If you don't raid then none of this effects you anyways.
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang