Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 04-19-2022, 06:05 PM
Sarnak

Waking the sleeper is nothing more then wanting to denying people from warder loot.
Old 04-19-2022, 06:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewkeng [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Waking the sleeper is nothing more then wanting to denying people from warder loot.
As people are so fond of saying on this thread: "That is your opinion."[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-19-2022, 06:06 PM
Sarnak

Oh yeah and the most important part of waking him, is to say you did it.. duh
Old 04-19-2022, 06:07 PM
Sarnak

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As people are so fond of saying on this thread: "That is your opinion."[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah i know it is...
Old 04-19-2022, 06:07 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am not forcing people to be happy. I am not restricting their free speech either. You are perfectly free to mald all you want[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I am simply saying you cannot use said malding as a valid argument as to why Sleeper should remain sleeping. You should know going in to P99 that some loot has a limited life span, including Warders. This has been true for literally years now. The entire history of Blue is available, and Green is following the same timeline. If you somehow didn't know that Sleeper could be awoken, that is your fault for not reading up on P99.
I did not state any argument whether Sleeper should remain sleeping. Please review the post history it shouldn't take long, I made only one post in this thread - the only thing I did was state the FACT that you cannot control whether another person/player gets mad about something or believes a particular person is a dick, or a particular action is dickish.

Hope that helps. :3
Old 04-19-2022, 06:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewkeng [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh yeah and the most important part of waking him, is to say you did it.. duh
Yes. Sometimes the experience is more important than the loot. Or do you only go to Vegas for the souvenirs?[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-19-2022, 06:09 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crede [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I say it's a dick move, you say it isn't. It's my opinion vs yours. The rules don't matter. I can still have an opinion despite the fact that I opted into this game.

Your opinion is that people play video games because they can escape reality, but I also feel that a lot of people are playing video games because they are fulfilling what they are not getting in reality(friends/improvements/etc.). I can keep going with this.

I'm not sure why you're so obsessed with presenting a "factual" argument in controversial matters that do not necessarily have a right/wrong answer, it's not helping anyone.

100% dick move to wake up him fresh server.
Old 04-19-2022, 06:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyxthryth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I did not state any argument whether Sleeper should remain sleeping. Please review the post history it shouldn't take long, I made only one post in this thread - the only thing I did was state the FACT that you cannot control whether another person/player gets mad about something or believes a particular person is a dick, or a particular action is dickish.

Hope that helps. :3
Ok... Nobody has made the argument that they could control other people's malding. Thank you Captain Obvious[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-19-2022, 06:13 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Yes. Sometimes the experience is more important than the loot. Or do you only go to Vegas for the souvenirs?[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

If it was for the experia ce and not to deny, it would of been made a open server thing. It was to deny the new guild the ability to kill warders, its always about that every time hes woke.
Old 04-19-2022, 06:18 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
100% dick move to wake up him fresh server.
Gotta be careful who you anger on P99 these days; most are retired vets with purple hearts who fought in a brutal war and have 2 inch dicks fully erect. You know the VIP(layers). A very special bunch of people [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]