Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 05-04-2022, 11:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
is that the case for every last one, Reiwa? you know it isn't
It's not. But the practice exists, more or less.

The fault is theirs.
Old 05-04-2022, 11:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_Guy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nobody thinks that the sick fucks who want welfare recipients to starve and who actively vote for candidates that defund poor children at every turn actually gives a fuck about the unborn.

Nobody in the world, not even the fake Christians spouting it, think any of you give a fuck about saving babies.

That's why you want to stop women, even victims of incest and rape, from having a say in the matter.

But where are your proposed plans for new orphanages?

Charites and funds to revamp our outdated and failed adoption and foster system?

Oh that's right you don't actually give a shit about the kids.
It’s not my fault your parents took you to that church group.

It’s not my fault you let all of that baggage weigh you down for the rest of your life.

Just because you’ve always wanted to say this to your father doesn’t mean that saying it to me is gonna make you feel any better.
Old 05-04-2022, 11:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_Guy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's why you want to stop women, even victims of incest and rape, from having a say in the matter.
MrSparkle had a clever idea on that. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It’s not my fault your parents took you to that church group.

It’s not my fault you let all of that baggage weigh you down for the rest of your life.

Just because you’ve always wanted to say this to your father doesn’t mean that saying it to me is gonna make you feel any better.
Meth
Planar Protector

Again another one of your burdens.

I’ve actually never even seen meth with my own eyeballs.

I’m like the one percent compared to you.
Old 05-04-2022, 11:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Nobody thinks that the sick fucks who want welfare recipients to starve and who actively vote for candidates that defund poor children at every turn actually gives a fuck about the unborn.

Nobody in the world, not even the fake Christians spouting it, think any of you give a fuck about saving babies.

Charites and funds to revamp our outdated and failed adoption and foster system?

The right wing on this board told me that unless I was personally willing and able to shelter illegal immigrants, my opinions on the border were irrelevant

So this obviously also means that unless conservatives are personally willing to adopt the babies that people will have who otherwise wouldn't have, they have to adopt those babies

Hypocrites
Old 05-04-2022, 11:32 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Again another one of your burdens.

I’ve actually never even seen meth with my own eyeballs.

I’m like the one percent compared to you.
I imagine this is what an aneurysm looks like in text format.
Old 05-04-2022, 11:34 AM
Planar Protector

How does that make sense?
Old 05-04-2022, 11:34 AM
Sarnak

Quote:

This is an bad argument. Killing children in the womb is wrong. Because the future of that child may not be amazing (which is undetermined) does not make it ok to kill them.
Old 05-04-2022, 11:36 AM
Planar Protector

It’s also literally eugenics and population control it’s the stupidest pathetic shit I’ve ever heard and they’ve been parroting it for 50 years.