Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 04-01-2022, 02:21 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wow i thought this was.. nvm
Old 04-01-2022, 02:25 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prismaticshop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He posts good memes tho
Huh? He posts the same 3 pictures like 90% of the time. The smurfs on fire, the fat dude with the fedora standing away from the group, and the joker asking for a copy of animal crossing. None of which are remotely interesting or "good". And then writes (lol) at the end of his post, or (LOL) if he's feeling really edgy.
Old 04-01-2022, 02:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rager and Quitter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Huh? He posts the same 3 pictures like 90% of the time. The smurfs on fire, the fat dude with the fedora standing away from the group, and the joker asking for a copy of animal crossing. None of which are remotely interesting or "good". And then writes (lol) at the end of his post, or (LOL) if he's feeling really edgy.
Sip
Old 04-01-2022, 08:51 AM
Banned

Old 04-01-2022, 09:28 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

He used to beg for life advice on how to advance his career beyond helpdesk monkey on FohGuild forums while trolling here until he got called on it.

H-help forum friends, I cant even hold it together long enough to piss clean! (LOL)

Old 04-01-2022, 02:03 PM
Banned

*sips in your general direction*
Old 04-01-2022, 02:40 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toryas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Vanquish cried to staff because they couldn't use their cheat codes to win all the pixels, therefore the only proven fair method for any raiding force to have a shot at merbs has lasted less than a month and we've reverted back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galach
The random roll rule set was put in place temporarily until staff was able to discuss and determine a fair playing ground to all.
Old 04-01-2022, 02:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
The random roll rule set was put in place temporarily until staff was able to discuss and determine a fair playing ground to all.
This one is kinda funny if ya think about it. Staff is like "Ok we determined that the current method could be easily and undetectably cheated so we're gonna temporarily change it to rolls til we can figure out a better system" then a couple weeks later went "Lol jk we're just gonna go back to the old thing. Hope u didn't delete ur scripts"

P99 is a weird place man...
Old 04-01-2022, 04:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlsNoBan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
P99 is a weird place man...

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 04-01-2022, 04:29 PM
Planar Protector

I think you mean actual norath.