Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2015, 06:01 PM
Planar Protector

Pretty sure he has been complaining about mage epic going on a year+ now. There is no turning him back
Old 12-07-2015, 05:53 AM
Kobold

I quit during velious on my Mage on classic for all of the above reasons.

My guild had absolutely no interest in helping with Mage epic encounters had to tag along with other guilds doing them for other classes (ixblat).

I had to essentially luck out on a return to Velks for getting the clicky nuke boots.

Couldn't use Mage pets during raids due to pathing. Didn't matter how well you promised to control them answer was nope.

Everything in velious was impossible to land nukes on. I did the majority of my damage meleeing.

I was a coth bot for yelinak so couldn't even melee there just sit watch and help w/ CR.

I got discouraged and quit and I had Furor giving me pep talks.

Honestly best of luck to this dude.
Old 12-07-2015, 10:04 AM
Planar Protector

I think my wizard died on red to an epic mage about 5 seconds after being engaged. OP as hell.
Old 12-07-2015, 10:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think my wizard died on red to an epic mage about 5 seconds after being engaged. OP as hell.
This is due to you being a no talent hack who couldn't lift my jock strap with the help of ten men, not game mechanics
Old 12-07-2015, 10:15 AM
Banned

Guilds are mostly characterized by their core leadership. TMO's core leadership is (almost entirely) on red. It was a massive guild -- that anyone who wanted raid loot in Kunark had to join.

So I hear a lot about guild x is TMO or guild y has mostly TMO...whatever. TMO is on red. The guilds here should be judged by their own actions -- not shit that went down 2 years ago under different leaders.
Old 12-07-2015, 10:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is due to you being a no talent hack who couldn't lift my jock strap with the help of ten men, not game mechanics
Damn I've been sliced wide open by someone who tried red for under an hour.

Please sir, no more... I can't take the abuse [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-07-2015, 11:01 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Best of luck on acquiring what you need for your epic. Lmk if u need any help.
Old 12-07-2015, 11:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by captnamazing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
does Botrainer even have his epic yet???
Four months later, the answer is apparently still no.
Old 12-07-2015, 12:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr4990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hope Botrainer ragequits forever
IRL even.
Old 12-07-2015, 01:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty much that. Pet classes are woefully underpowered in PvP. The epic pet definitely gets CCed like any other pet and mages don't get lures. Mages wreck kids in rags though.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Closed Thread