Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-28-2015, 05:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by indiscriminate_hater [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OP sounds like a real straight shooter with BDA written all over him
Also, why on earth are you prioritizing a Belt of the Great Turtle as a Bard?
Old 12-28-2015, 05:24 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also, why on earth are you prioritizing a Belt of the Great Turtle as a Bard?
Who the fuck said I was? I just made the point that I didn't spend 40 hours of my life sitting around so some cunt rogue could loot a belt.
Old 12-28-2015, 05:26 PM
VIP / Contributor

To be fair none of these rules existed under the PnP on EQLive.

“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.” — Aristotle
Old 12-28-2015, 06:07 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavstabYoudead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
bard and shaman aren't duoing and lodizal and obviously your RL friends weren't there to help or you wouldn't have called your guild (probably former at this point and good for them).

plan better and don't start threads that just make you look bad. would have been simple to say /gu lodizal is up I have fte will anyone come help I will be taking the map or shell or whatever, but your failure to think didn't allow for that. also not hard to type as a bard with selos on and kiting you have plenty of time.
Okay. I'm gonna stop responding to retarded drivel like this because every knuckle dragging shithead making this argument is either in <clue> or can't read. Or both.

Stop saying my RL friends weren't there or I didn't have a plan. I could've easily gotten a warrior, shaman and rogue to help me take down Lodizal.

Why didn't I? Because I didn't think it mattered. I thought help was help. I didn't expect that my tardswarm of a guild would come in and steal the shit I FTE'd. I thought it was common decency that the guy who sits there for days waiting for something to spawn should get, well, fucking something.

I've been playing EQ for since Kunark live, and I've helped guildies kill shit like IF in BW or IB in Chardok dozens of times. I never ONCE thought to fucking random on the shit they dropped. Explain to me how this circumstance is any different.

This wasn't a raid mob. It's not as if it was an equal effort from everyone involved. A zerg swarm of 13 people under level 55 (half of whom didn't do anything throughout the fight) showed up and effectively stole it.

I'm not saying I was faultless here, but if you're going to argue the point stop making up total bullshit about how I broke rules by kiting the mob (even though there was no one there) or that I didn't have options.
Old 12-28-2015, 06:17 PM
Planar Protector

In my experience, if you are tracking for a non-raid/epic mob (Like Lodizal, Ragefire, VSR, Undead Bard) then you get the pick of the loot (be it map piece, epic quest piece, whatever) and random the rest for the people that helped you out.

However, if you didn't spell that out to the people you asked to help, I'm not sure what recourse you have.

Blue
Tofusin - 60 Monk <BDA>
Shiroe - 60 Enchanter
Manowarr - 60 Druid
Old 12-28-2015, 06:22 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peener [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I could've easily gotten a warrior, shaman and rogue to help me take down Lodizal.
so why didn't you? you put in the effort to camp it, why not guarantee that you & your friends profit from your efforts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peener [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Explain to me how this circumstance is any different.
clue is just a bunch of randoms under a guild tag, your guild on live wasn't
Old 12-28-2015, 06:26 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyclin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so why didn't you? you put in the effort to camp it, why not guarantee that you & your friends profit from your efforts?
I can't tell if this is just a way to sarcastically troll me after I claimed no one on this thread can read. Check what I wrote literally in the next sentence.
Old 12-28-2015, 06:27 PM
Banned

Why would I not want to join Clue? Having a cuck bard camp loot for you to just roll in and random on sounds pretty legit. Better than free recharges and an armor gem here and there if you ask me.
Old 12-28-2015, 06:29 PM
Fire Giant

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-28-2015, 06:33 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
I thought help was help.
now you know better, welcome to p99
Closed Thread