Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-28-2015, 08:15 PM
Large Rat

Wow FA is seriously butthurt about getting waxed on the repop.

Nice Telk, Gozz and Iki kills on that repop yesterday. Big things happening.

Did everyone know that 5 of the targets FA 'secured' yesterday were conceded to them by Rampage out of pity?

I heard for their next act, FA is gonna try and down the Guardian of Takish after it beat down their 80-man raid force twice to end their Tunare attempt a couple of weeks ago; he's real tough!

Also, confirmed these FA posters have zero Velious raid loots judging by the amount of rustlage in their post.
Old 12-28-2015, 08:18 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hope the loot is enough to stay warm when Rampage decides to kick em to the curb and <Taken> is left with d!ck-in-hand and nothing more.

<Taken> does not want to be a hardcore raiding guild, and i can respect that, hell I hate raiding on P99, I wonder why i do it sometimes. But Rampage players going to start getting really cucky when they realize they are doing all the tracking, all the FTE, and all the train ups, but are now splitting loot.

Lots of loot drops every week though, so maybe it will work out. But I know some of you no lifers needs alt#3 in BiS gear
Yes, Mr. Spyder, you should know all about this type of situations.

I bring you a post from the fearless Asgardian leader, Pint, from the Asgard forums!

Quote:
re: current alliance issue (serious)
Postby Pint_ on Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:42 pm
The tracking load is too one sided. This has been an issue since the alliance began but its starting to become a real problem. The honeymoon phase is over and the forsaken officers are starting to get a lot of push back from their active trackers because asgard is hardly shouldering any of the load but still coming out with equal loot rights on all targets. We're going to need to start taking over some of the tracking or we stand to lose our loot equality or possibly our partnership is the trackers get too vocal. I know some people already do track what they can but it simply is not enough. We will need people on mage and ranger duty as well as face tracking certain mobs, tracking toons can be provided but we need people behind them doing the work. We currently pay 1dkp per hour of tracking which is an insanely good way to get and maintain a lead on the people youre competing on gear with. The only thing I will say is that tracking is pretty serious, if you are not willing to be vigilant then you should not be volunteering. Do not offer to track only to miss a mob spawn and cost us the mob.
But wait, there's more!

Asgard's master plan to undermine Rampage and rustle them off the server is revealed!

Quote:
New postby Kian9 on Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:26 am
Man, it really does suck to lose a dragon to . But what makes it even worse, is when you see them selling the drops in the EC tunnel. This money goes to fuel their cockblockery, creating a viciously unsatisfying spiral for us. I, however, have found a solution: grief their tunnel rats. How annoying would it be trying to sell high end items if you were constantly and mercilessly trolled? Imagine constantly receiving tells from "interested buyers," only to get tells back along the lines of "6 copper firm." You would never be able to sort out any real interested buyer from the trolls. The trick is to wait tell the player gets really frustrated, then have 3-5 guys send him obnoxiously insulting offers and personal commentary. If we are lucky -- this will result in their head literally exploding. This can cause <Rampage> to lose lots of platinum and valuable players.

O ho ho ho
Old 12-28-2015, 08:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Asgard's master plan to undermine Rampage and rustle them off the server is revealed!

Man, it really does suck to lose a dragon to . But what makes it even worse, is when you see them selling the drops in the EC tunnel. This money goes to fuel their cockblockery, creating a viciously unsatisfying spiral for us. I, however, have found a solution: grief their tunnel rats. How annoying would it be trying to sell high end items if you were constantly and mercilessly trolled? Imagine constantly receiving tells from "interested buyers," only to get tells back along the lines of "6 copper firm." You would never be able to sort out any real interested buyer from the trolls. The trick is to wait tell the player gets really frustrated, then have 3-5 guys send him obnoxiously insulting offers and personal commentary. If we are lucky -- this will result in their head literally exploding. This can cause <Rampage> to lose lots of platinum and valuable players.
is this a joke? ahahaha
Old 12-28-2015, 08:44 PM
Banned

whoever kian9 is, please tell him hes a complete dumbass
Old 12-28-2015, 08:44 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillSmith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
By "out of pity" you mean they conceded because they trained those 5 dragons while killing vulak and had to concede right?
"had to"

more like

"planned to"
Old 12-28-2015, 08:48 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
The tracking load is too one sided. This has been an issue since the alliance began but its starting to become a real problem. The honeymoon phase is over and the forsaken officers are starting to get a lot of push back from their active trackers because asgard is hardly shouldering any of the load but still coming out with equal loot rights on all targets. We're going to need to start taking over some of the tracking or we stand to lose our loot equality or possibly our partnership is the trackers get too vocal. I know some people already do track what they can but it simply is not enough. We will need people on mage and ranger duty as well as face tracking certain mobs, tracking toons can be provided but we need people behind them doing the work. We currently pay 1dkp per hour of tracking which is an insanely good way to get and maintain a lead on the people youre competing on gear with. The only thing I will say is that tracking is pretty serious, if you are not willing to be vigilant then you should not be volunteering. Do not offer to track only to miss a mob spawn and cost us the mob.
Trouble in "paradise"?

Quote:
This is the dumbest shit I've ever read. Ever.
Old 12-28-2015, 09:24 PM
Sarnak

Does Asgard have a recruiting "officer" equivalent to Dottedup? Lol

6 copper firm!

Old 12-28-2015, 09:27 PM
Planar Protector

I apologize for Spyder. IDK why he is so rustled.

Halloween 2015 event: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/23440971

PL service
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=313502
Old 12-28-2015, 09:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is the dumbest shit I've ever read. Ever.
Pretty sure that was a joke post. Should have been obvious given -- you know -- no ever griefed your traders (at least to my knowledge). You seem upset.
Old 12-28-2015, 09:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
I cringed when I originally read this on our boards. I was wondering how long it would take to make it here.
Closed Thread