Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2016, 03:42 PM
Planar Protector

Except this is actually the tale of 3 guilds.

Remember when Forsakens 90 people merged with Asgards 70 people to have a shot at dealing with Rampages 75?
Old 02-02-2016, 03:50 PM
Planar Protector

Forsaken still confirmed trash guild of the server.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 02-02-2016, 05:45 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Remember when Forsakens 90 people merged with Asgards 70 people to have a shot at dealing with Rampages 75?
We never had those numbers. But good try.

Its a shame that Rampage proved to be the biggest cucks of the server and now there is no way of them denying it. Can't wait to see app's rolling in from some of the same people who loved to talk shit in ooc so much.

Join us!!! Visit Asgard today!
Old 02-02-2016, 06:12 PM
Fire Giant

Forsaken will always be remembered as the guild who zerg'd recruit every 50+ toon on the server to "compete". To think you guys still can't kill Sontalak when Rampage killed it first night in full kunark gear. That should tell you something.

GREEN: Ineluki - Human Shadow Knight of Inoruuk

lulz
Old 02-02-2016, 06:19 PM
Fire Giant

Wasn't there a Happyfeet in there somewhere Happy?
Old 02-02-2016, 06:20 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by teija [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Err meant to add Teija in my above comment.
Old 02-02-2016, 06:32 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Actually it is the tale of 5 guids =)

You have to remember Rampage tried to pick up Divinity to bolster your ranks, but they sucked and couldn't hang so you picked up taken who fields about as many members as Forsaken/Asgard combined on half the encounters.

Please continue to reference Forsaken/Asgard zerg force though. It lends great credibility to your arguments.

I have never even seen 70 Asgard online at the same time, not sure it is even possible.
Old 02-02-2016, 06:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TMO spin team workin hard during their raid ban
lol @ ur tiggles level of infatuation with a guild that doesn't exist anymore and reformed under new leadership/guild tag, and is mostly made up of people who were not part of the old guard TMO you're so in love with. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Old 02-02-2016, 06:40 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I have never even seen 70 Asgard online at the same time, not sure it is even possible.
Be ready for the impossible this weeken Euth!!! Mark my words - I am predicting record high Asgardian turn outs for the following mobs.

The next two Ikatiar, the next two Lady Mirenilla, the next two Klandicar, the next two King Tormax, and the next two Hoshkar.

You will not only see members you did not know had an Asgard tag before but old friends from years ago will suddenly be avail and online for those 'next 2' 5 encounters.

I know you dont believe me now but just wait....I am forseeing close to that 70 number you deem impossible. Will look forward to posting the Asgard /who totals for those mobs next week

I also hope that the Forsaken members thinking about playing their friends extra toons in Asgard dont think twice - DO IT - see what happens....
Old 02-02-2016, 06:47 PM
Banned

[QUOTE=TMBLOW;2181407] Will look forward to posting the Asgard /who totals for those mobs next week[QUOTE]

So, what you're saying is that you're a huge faggot who has nothing better to do but hang out in TOV while other people compete for mobs?

I'm an old cranky bastard. I hate a lot of things and a lot of people. But there's no one I hate enough to hang out in ToV for 48 hours if I don't have a shot of getting loot for myself or my guildies. Seek help.
Closed Thread