Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2016, 12:46 AM
Sarnak

Default Unable to zone into Plane of Growth

Currently level 54 Druid, Kindly to the guys in the tower. Have CS tooth, and good Tunare faction though neither are required to enter the zone.

There is no where, at all I can click to zone into Growth. No part of the tree, no area around the tree, can't levitate above the tree.. Nothing works. Can't try to climb up in it, and spam "U".. can't first person click.. Can't try to levitate over it.. literally nothing at all works.

I've clicked every bleeping pixel on the tree, and simply will not teleport me into Growth.

Checked game files to be sure, I do in fact have the "planeofgrowth" file set.

Standing at a distance clicking the top warrants "You can't reach that, get closer." However, getting closer and clicking the exact same spot does absolutely nothing.

Should be able to teleport in from clicking any single part of the red tree, however I am completely unable to.
Old 07-06-2016, 06:31 AM
Server GM

Have you ever been able to zone into PoG? Or is it just this last time you have tried?
Old 07-06-2016, 06:33 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llandris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have you ever been able to zone into PoG? Or is it just this last time you have tried?
I have never attempted to zone in before. I had someone upload me the entire PoG file set, reinstalled them, and I still couldn't click in.

However, I had the same friend log on to the druid and he could zone into PoG with zero issue.. At that point I logged back on him, and was able to run around in PoG with zero issue. Bound inside, but for "figure this crap out"-s sake, ported to WL, ran back to the tree.. Nada. I have not attempted this with other characters yet to see if it's my druid's issue, or a client issue.
Old 07-06-2016, 02:06 PM
Project Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teako [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I had someone upload me the entire PoG file set
Can you verify you have the following in your everquest folder? Also if you have more than one everquest folder, make sure you're verifying the correct folder.

growthplane.s3d
growthplane_chr.s3d
growthplane_obj.s3d
growthplane_sndbnk.eff
growthplane_sounds.eff
growthplane2_chr.s3d
Closed Thread