Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-19-2021, 11:28 PM
Fire Giant

Wow siryado... i had the unfortunate privilege of meeting that pile of garbage a few times at shady and angry goblin. Hopefully no guild would ever accept his app these days.
Old 08-19-2021, 11:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arvan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow siryado... i had the unfortunate privilege of meeting that pile of garbage a few times at shady and angry goblin. Hopefully no guild would ever accept his app these days.
I had forgotten about that scam artist. If there is anything that all the guilds can find some common ground on, it's that he is the worst.
Old 08-20-2021, 12:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Riot would never give me a shot to app cause they take rnf shit talking serious.

Vanquish would, ez choice.
please join trainquish, would love to see how that plays out when you start annoying the shit out of them in guildchat
Old 08-20-2021, 01:26 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Riot would never give me a shot to app cause they take rnf shit talking serious.

Vanquish would, ez choice.
Sorry you're a cunt. Hope that helps.
Old 08-20-2021, 02:20 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
...Now speaking of Application processes.... When Ghxst finally kicked the bucket, I applied to Riot. I had a nice interview with a recruitment officer which turned into like a 2 hour chat about raiding on p99 and old war stories. She was really cool. Name is slipping me though, maybe she was German? Anywho, after that interview, I was told that I needed not one but TWO people to vouch for me before I could even formally apply to the guild. Not only that, but people couldn't vouch for more than one recruit at the same time.

At the time, I wasn't playing p99 much. I knew I had old AM friends in Riot, but WHO? Who even still played? I spent some time /who riot all, not recognizing anyone, asked the recruitment officer if I could have a list of their raiders to see who I could even ask, and the people that I WAS seeing and recognizing were already "Vouches" for other people.

I mean here I was, an Abashi monk with a laundry list of 60 toons I could play, I'm good at the game, I don't cause trouble, and have been a raider on the server for 4 years at this point, know what to do in just about every raid encounter on every class, have been told that I am funny, and I need two vouches to even apply???

That, my friend, was the most grueling application process for a guild i'd ever encountered. And certainly the highest bar to apply to a guild on p99 that I have ever personally seen, Maybe Rampage or TMO was worse, but I wasn't really around the raid scene than. Thankfully, 3 or 4 days later, Detoxx hit me with the "Yo ride with me one last time". Because I was at a loss, and had very little motivation to seek out people who would vouch for me to kill uncontested dragons.

So no, I disagree. AM's application process was as fair and unbiased as possible. We raided in AM for years and the only two people to come up with were Swiftyfist and Teraclon... out of what, 1000+?? And the controversy with swiftyfist was that he was LET IN. And Teraclon was already in AM for years before he was booted. Also two terrible examples to hang that flag on and you know this =P
I would just like to jump in here and say that I believe we found the "error of our ways" in this recruitment process and state that no longer are you required to have any sponsors like this. It was quickly realized that it was not working, and for exactly the reasons that you state, members couldn't sponsor if they already sponsored someone currently. We tried it and it didn't work out. I personally feel like we have evolved to a recruitment process that works much better now.

P.S and that German girl was most likely Iris(ana), she is great isn't she!
Old 08-20-2021, 05:59 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
“I mean I'm just trying to drag more mobs, if they have more than 4 on them, I just try to drag them away from them and kite them towards their CT ‘cause why not.”
How do you train someone on a named, that calls all the other mobs in the zone? That is a great video of you guys abusing the mechanics of the game, because you guys are so good at cheating. Your Leaders post video's of them trying to kill pets to hinder riots engages. How do you have so much hate for riot, when half your guild was riot.

And Furor either acted alone and boxed when he trained riot on loststalker or Someone else helped him. GM's said he acted alone. That is the information we are going off of. Again your leaders breaking the rules. How does getting pixels mean so much to you guys that you have to cheat to get them?

If you guys could handle the truth, you wouldn't be playing P99 in the first place.
Old 08-20-2021, 09:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How do you train someone on a named, that calls all the other mobs in the zone? That is a great video of you guys abusing the mechanics of the game, because you guys are so good at cheating. Your Leaders post video's of them trying to kill pets to hinder riots engages. How do you have so much hate for riot, when half your guild was riot.
You out aggro the kiters and then cause them to get killed? Video demonstrates it very well. Way to show you don't understand the mechanics, though. Seems to be a theme because Riot keeps petitioning things where it's clear they have no idea what's going on. If you can't beat'em, accuse'em of cheating!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And Furor either acted alone and boxed when he trained riot on loststalker or Someone else helped him. GM's said he acted alone. That is the information we are going off of. Again your leaders breaking the rules. How does getting pixels mean so much to you guys that you have to cheat to get them?
Blood from a stone. A punishment was decided by the server staff, and the punishment was served. If you don't like it, leave the server.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 08-20-2021, 09:32 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I disagree, first of all, the only people who were blacklisted from guilds, that I ever heard of, were people who blatantly trained and got booted. I think A/A Had an agreement that if one guild booted somebody because of a raid dispute (Riptoes style), that the other guild would not allow them to app. Other than that, even Siryado had a chance in AM. Literally everyone could get a chance. At the end of the day there, if AM had beaten Riot, and Riot died, Arcler and friends would DEFINITELY be allowed to apply. Kelz was the most hated person in AM days, there were lots of flames and name calling there. Then kelz was allowed to app AM, and he became loved. Here's another example. Detoxx thought Fur was a cheater ETC ETC. Detoxx probably called Fur every name in the book while AM was dying. Come to find out, he wasn't cheating, he just practiced. In literally no time at all, Detoxx and Fur went from hated enemies to being in the same guild together in WoW, to becoming friends, and ultimately making Freedom.
Haha was reading this and was about to immediately call bullshit on ya then finished the paragraph. I'm pretty sure kelzaraz and furoar was the center of quite a few AM petitions when I was in AW, and then ended up in one of the AM iterations not long after AW died. Kelz was the fucking man. He took the game a bit serious but I lost count of how many targets he single handedly won for AW in the A/A days. I can only imagine the amount rage he caused in AM guildchat/discord. When I heard they both went to AM/freedom or whatever it was I knew the raid scene was over for a while as having all the best FTE'ers in one guild wasn't going to be contested by any other raiding entity anytime soon.
Old 08-20-2021, 10:07 AM
Aviak

Quote:
If you guys could handle the truth, you wouldn't be playing P99 in the first place.
The truth is nobody should be playing P99.

All you mother fuckers need Jesus.
Old 08-20-2021, 12:13 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You out aggro the kiters and then cause them to get killed? Video demonstrates it very well. Way to show you don't understand the mechanics, though.
Says the imbecile that doesn't understand how FD works.
Closed Thread