Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Old 02-12-2022, 02:27 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Reaper of The Dead Quest Remains Broken

Hi Everyone,

I tried to complete the reaper of the dead quest on February 12th, 2022 around noon with a troll shaman who had amiable faction with the dead. I received a positive response from Loveal, experience, and faction adjustments, but there was a line stating "no such item: 0" and I did not receive the reaper. This was my first time completing the quest and I did not know that there was a known bug prior. I thought that a 20% failure might be "normal" now since the ring of the dead is no longer being awarded so I attempted it a second time and had the same result. I made a petition in-game, but I wanted to make a post here as well so everyone would know that it is broken.

Is petitioning in-game and posting here the best method to seek reimbursement for my lost items or are there other steps that I should take? Also, I know the reaper is lore, but since I quested twice and lost items, is there any way for me to be reimbursed with the reaper and my lost mallet head/hilt so that I can complete the second turn in when the quest is fixed?

Thank you in advance for your time and any help anyone provides. Safe travels, friends!

~Javinda, 54th Season Troll Shaman of Innoruuk
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20220212_123016.jpg (98.9 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg 20220212_123054.jpg (99.2 KB, 3 views)
Old 02-12-2022, 05:29 PM
Planar Protector

Anything that requires log reviews/approval/reimbursement will have to be petitioned on the forums

You can create a new thread in the Petition forum and on the prefix dropdown select Reimbursment for the post
Old 02-28-2022, 11:55 AM
Planar Protector

It would be really nice if we could get this bug fixed. Reaper of the Dead is a pretty important item, especially now with no Soulfires or Recharging it.

I supported the Soulfire nerf, but Reaper was fine and clutch Reaper heals were awesome. This bug also makes certain charm fights impossible now that we have no way whatsoever to heal a pet.
Old 03-23-2022, 08:44 PM
Fire Giant

Blistig stickied a post of his regarding this on 11/21/21 saying "The Reaper of the Dead quest is currently broken and will hopefully be corrected with a hotfix. If you complete the quest and receive the "No such Item: 0" message you can be reimbursed through the standard item reimbursement process."

The question is now, when is this hotfix going in? They've had major updates since then.
Old 04-06-2022, 04:02 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Default adding oneoccurence

04/06/2022

Still doesent work
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-06-2022, 04:07 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Default adding an occurence (end)

About the previous post,

The server is "green", and the character is Toxine.
Old 06-24-2022, 04:37 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Ouch, I have been gone for quite a while and hopped on to do this quest.. too bad.