Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2014, 12:01 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayso [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Summary: Target <TMO>. Ogre warrior too stupid or cheap to bank in Oggok before leaving Feerrott. Wears a Cobalt BP, but doesn't know how to get to Sebilis. Slow as fuck. "Shares" his account with someone who took his money..
Since you play a completely worthless class (druid) you should have been pleased just to be in the presence of an ogre warrior wearing respectable gear. If it were me, I'd have expected a tip from you just to be in my presence.

Join Dial-A-Port where at least druids know their role, to be completely subservient to people who play real classes.
Old 07-23-2014, 12:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susano [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Since you play a completely worthless class (druid) you should have been pleased just to be in the presence of an ogre warrior wearing respectable gear. If it were me, I'd have expected a tip from you just to be in my presence.

Join Dial-A-Port where at least druids know their role, to be completely subservient to people who play real classes.
lol, ever since dis ***** rolled a rogue...
Old 07-23-2014, 12:09 AM
Banned

LOL will read rest of these next 10 pages coming tomorrow
Old 07-23-2014, 12:13 AM
Planar Protector

dont bother gaffin jesus christ
Old 07-23-2014, 12:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by freez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dont bother gaffin jesus christ
bouncerr is a pillar of the community
Old 07-23-2014, 12:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeallunRumblebelly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hahahaha, I had a friend playing target for trak. I was on kryos coth socking. When you stop being an irrational faggot I'll pay you in the tunnel when you get a minute.
Nothing irrational about my post. Your "friend" doesn't know how to get to Sebilis? Why did your "friend" say someone took "his" money?

Sweet of you to offer to pay me. And to do so in such a sincere way... Thanks, but now that I know you live in Indiana I'd feel bad taking it. You should probably just RMT that plat, pack up the tractor, and move.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nineran [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey Man, he gave you every little bit he had on him. He obviously felt bad about it even bothering to put the Silver pieces in there.
What was he saving the copper for? Was that the tip for the port out?

I'm sure he did feel bad, but not so bad he wasn't willing to take a port. Gotta gem dem pixels. Probably to sell in the tunnel.
Old 07-23-2014, 12:22 AM
Orc

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-23-2014, 01:25 AM
Fire Giant

If I made an RnF post everytime someone stiffed my druid on a port there would have to be subforum.
Old 07-23-2014, 01:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeallunRumblebelly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hahahaha, I had a "friend" playing target for trak. I was on kryos coth socking. If you let me pay you maybe this thread can get deleted so I don't get banned for 2boxing.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-23-2014, 01:40 AM
Banned

inb4 susvain calls this a good thread
Closed Thread