Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2015, 07:15 AM
Banned

Lightbulb [SOILERS] Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Thread

I know there's a market for a thread on this matter, and it had best be administered by the Department of Trolling Until You Believe Your Own Trolls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James_Joyce [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The black stormtrooper thing indeed makes zero fucking sense and was jammed in hamfistedly. They have a perfectly good clone army, but justify that he's not a clone with no more background than that he was taken from a random family and "he's been programmed since birth!!" like clone troopers weren't already exactly that. I think the implication is that the Empire commander believes a "diverse" fighting force is theoretically a superior fighting force.

That the movie is judaic SJWism incarnate is no joke; the primary plot line is an interracial romance with a stronk womyn who is so powerful for no reason that it makes literally zero sense. They really beat you over the head with it. Actually now that I think of it, le black stormtrooper's saber fight with the Sith lord made zero fucking sense too. Why didn't he just force choke the dude out?

They followed the JJ Abrams action movie formula well though; there's no denying the movie was amusing and maintained my attention for the most part. I liked the scene where the camera tracked action on the ground as well as the pilot raping 20 tie fighters. I'd recommend it for popcorn viewing. Just know that it's Star Wars like JJ's Star Trek is Star Trek.

Correct me if I'm wrong about any of my plot point interpretation, I almost got a dui on the way to the theater.
By the way, that thing about NO SPOILERS was a ruse. Ha ha! Post anything you want related to this movie ITT.

I am particularly interested in the fact that this film was highly superficial and infested with political messaging to a degree that is downright disturbing. Burning crosses?

Okay, I command you to start having a healthy discussion in this thread, starting...now!
Last edited by James_Joyce; 12-18-2015 at 07:32 AM.. Reason: All glory to SoRP!
Old 12-18-2015, 10:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy_Pagan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
SPOILER ALERT

The entire movie is an SJW subliminal message paradise.

The plot is an interracial couple running from the big bad white man who has a sword that looks like a burning cross.
What the fuck has happened to this country.

The next star wars is going to end up being like that shitty all black wizard of oz. Because equality means no white people in a story made up entirely of white characters.

They're literally shitting on canon to seem PC.
Last edited by Filthy_Pagan; 12-18-2015 at 10:51 AM..
Old 12-18-2015, 02:02 PM
Planar Protector

I've yet to suffer this film, but am confident Disney will one-up Demented old man Lucas' perversion of the source material.

I am happy to see a female fighter type, but am disappointed with how she presents in the trailers. It seems to me that she is destined to fall to the dark side and ultimately be slain for the greater good by her love the non-clone reformed storm trooper.

We've had the parent-child tragedy and the master-pupil tragedy. Apparently it is time for the tragedy of lovers. *sigh*
Old 12-19-2015, 05:58 AM
Banned

Exclamation

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-19-2015, 06:54 AM
Sarnak

The Movies plot was a lot like New Hope, it presented the players well. I like a diverse human race cast, the world seems odd with 150 white guys and 1 black guy, makes more sense that there be Asian types and blacks with equalish amounts.

It was an Okay movie, it sets the stage for a good story in 8.
After all New Hope didn't really develop the characters much, and lets not forget Luke was an almost untrained pilot and was given an x wing and then took down the Deathstar ?! Using the force that he had little to no training with.

So Rey picking up a lightsabre and using it , after a lifetime of using martial weapons seems plausible.
Old 12-19-2015, 07:27 AM
Banned

Yeah, but the height of Luke's power in A New Hope is sinking a single destiny shot bomb into the death star, not going into bullet-time with a lightsaber and force-choking Darth Vader to death for 15 minutes.

One is cathartic, the other is cheesy and comes off to me like it's being justified in the studio "writer's meetings" (or whatever it is you want to call the unholy union of corporate bosses, psychologists, and deep cover Mossad propagandists with writers that results in such uniformly SJWified, Jewish plots in every Disney property) with "movies need more stronk woman, we have already programmed audience to believe movies need more stronk woman, so this idiotic deus es machina copout is 100% guaranteed to be beyond audience reproach. 95% rottentomatoes and healthy, free, nonpatriarchal, miscegenous society (for USA and Euro only) here we come!".
Last edited by Big_Japan; 12-19-2015 at 07:38 AM..
Old 12-19-2015, 07:44 AM
Planar Protector

Luke is a wiener and it totally ruins my immersion for him to be as powerful as he supposedly is. He only beat Anakin because Anakin didn't want to kill his own son. Anakin was actually conceived by the force - Luke is just some half breed little bitch.
Old 12-19-2015, 10:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Luke is a wiener and it totally ruins my immersion for him to be as powerful as he supposedly is. He only beat Anakin because Anakin didn't want to kill his own son. Anakin was actually conceived by the force - Luke is just some half breed little bitch.
I agree. You don't go from being the one person in the universe to become the current sith apprentice to losing to some whiny bitch.
Old 12-19-2015, 04:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy_Pagan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I agree. You don't go from being the one person in the universe to become the current sith apprentice to losing to some whiny bitch.
Goes a long way towards justifying Rey's powers when you put it that way. Movie has a history of the under-powered doing ridiculous things.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 12-19-2015, 08:31 PM
Banned

Is Rey Luke's daughter or Kylo's twin?
Closed Thread