Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2010, 12:26 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I want to thank Wiggles for every single time he has ever resurrected myself or my group in Upper Guk, and for the time that he literally went out of his way to resurrect me in another zone entirely, for absolutely no profit. He is everything that I strive to be on this server, especially once I hit Level 49 and can start 90% rezzing people myself. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
While I may not be Wiggles favorite player, Wiggles will always be mine.
Old 02-13-2010, 01:15 AM
Aviak

I would never have stayed here without my Box of Abu-Karsten!

Also Cheers to Yellow and Bluecross for the CB and Oasis grps.

Spinx and Flaming Gaze for the Guk grps.

Houdini for being an awsome dentist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

And Zilo for being the OR of this server!
Old 02-13-2010, 11:03 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nial [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I want to thank the kind person who gave me a Robe of the Keeper and a Sacrificial Dagger for no reason at all in Felwithe when I was just a lvl 3 wizard.

I can't remember his/her name, it happened so fast, but thank you!!
That would have been me. You are welcome. When i was a young wizard another great player named Merllin took time out of his day to help me camp a bunch of gear and he was a swell chap. I felt like I should pay the fortune on forward.
Old 02-13-2010, 01:42 PM
Kobold

when i was a lowly troll SK in innothule i think it was Wrei who gave me a bone bladed axe and an enameled BP, thanks bro.

Also like to thank Notarg, Wiggles, and Bayer for constantly rezzing me when I was lvling up. Ha!

Asmoth (sloth reborn)
17 Human Shadowknight <Inglorious Basterds>

Krysanth Firemedic P99 Red
Rogue
Old 02-13-2010, 02:00 PM
Orc

Flicka for randomly buffing my pet and I (even if I do get squeeeeeeeeeeeeezed for being a gnome) <3
Old 02-14-2010, 04:12 AM
Aviak

Today, Linda invited me to a group I barely qualified for, helped me find my way around an unknown territory (along with a tour to get acquainted with it), gave me many tips, dragged my corpse out of a nearly impossible-to-reach-alone area so I could get my stuff back after I died, and helped me get a new bind in Greater Faydark. Feeling more comfortable with EQ is a wonderful thing, and Linda definitely helped me get into that zone.

Sometimes it isn't a great weapon or buff, but some words of advice and general help that can make someone's day in Everquest.
Old 02-14-2010, 01:12 PM
Sarnak

I would like to thank EMIL!, Duvali, Stanley, Svea, and bunch of other people I can't think of at the moment :-p
Old 02-14-2010, 04:14 PM
Fire Giant

While I was around level 15 and no one had any medium armor for sale Bubbles gave me pretty much a full set of fine steel for about 150 plat and said I could pay the rest later. A few days later he/she said don't worry bout it. Was awesome! I've given away every piece I've replaced.
Old 02-16-2010, 04:12 AM
Planar Protector

Umar (or Omar?) Thurman (or Thorman?), who sold me a Dark Reaver for a mere 300. Was a happy happy day for a youthful SK. Found no eggs for him though. ><

Also Wiggles for all the out-of-nowhere rezes. Not all of me corpses ended up rotting unattended!

Forgot who that awesome mage was who stalked me at Innothule Swamp back in the newbie days, generating dmg shields, bandages and summoned weaponry (+ levitation rings! ...which I didn't use since I wanted to keep the AC they provided when worn).

Tryfaen for a full stack of halas meat pies. Which are unfortunately just an overweight pile of rations now.

Doktar for being awesome and camping spiderlings for countless hours to amass me like 5 stacks of spiderling silks. (Gave lots of stuff in return, no worries. =p)
Old 02-16-2010, 04:16 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brut [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Also Wiggles for all the out-of-nowhere rezes. Not all of me corpses ended up rotting unattended!

seconded!