Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs > Velious Beta > Quest Bugs

Old 06-18-2022, 11:03 PM
Kobold

Default Monk epic brother balatin MQ fail?

I have an iksar monk who had a robe of the lost circle and an enchanter who had a karnor castle pipe and another person who had a chardok pipe.

I had a friend charm the brother since all of us were KOS prior to the charm and then my enc handed his pipe in, then I switched to my monk and the other person turning their pipe in and then I turned my robe in and I did not get my robe of the whistling fists.

At all three turn ins he said a message "may you have the correct items or lost forever will be all".

Any idea what happened here?

This just happened a few minutes ago.
Old 06-19-2022, 10:07 AM
Planar Protector

Well, I can tell you this - I've done this MQ many, many times in every combination you can think of (including 3 toons, swapping charmers in between) and have never failed once.
Old 06-25-2022, 05:34 AM
Kobold

First question that comes to mind: did the enchanter and the other person actually turn in the correct pipes? Perhaps they had both or even something that used the same inventory graphic, but didn't make certain they were turning in the right item. Since I have had these kind of issues in the past myself, we have to ask if for example, 2 karnor's pipes got turned in.
Old 04-02-2023, 10:06 PM
Decaying Skeleton

MQ failed for me today. Enchanter charmed Brother Balatin. My cleric buddy turned in the Chardok pipe and I turned in my robe and KC pipe. It gave the same message for all three turn ins. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-03-2023, 11:59 AM
Planar Protector

I did this MQ about a month ago and it worked. 1 Pipe from Toon A, 1 Pipe from Toon B, and my Monk handed in his robe last.
Old 04-04-2023, 01:06 AM
Aviak

Mq worked fine last week on green, a necro charmed him and handed in chardok pipe, i did robe+kc, got clicky robe as expected
Old 04-04-2023, 05:31 AM
Planar Protector

Either you got scammed by someone pretending they handed in a different pipe to what they used or they confused which pipe they had. Either way it sounds like the npc got the same pipe twice and then a robe.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXX Dung

Old 04-04-2023, 10:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Either you got scammed by someone pretending they handed in a different pipe to what they used or they confused which pipe they had. Either way it sounds like the npc got the same pipe twice and then a robe.
Agreed. The pipes have the same name, so people get them confused more often than you would think.