Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 07-15-2018, 10:40 PM
Large Rat

Default The Overthere an Inter-Planar Portal?

Recently i made a level one character to track Captain Rottgrime in the Overthere for the Magician Epic to see when he was up. I got ported to Skyfire and succored to the Overthere zoneline, but when i tried to zone in it said "You are not experienced enough to travel through inter-planar portals." I tried relogging and restarting game but no luck. Not sure if this is intended or a glitch, any help is appreciated.
Old 07-15-2018, 10:51 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by SloppyHoppy56 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Recently i made a level one character to track Captain Rottgrime in the Overthere for the Magician Epic to see when he was up. I got ported to Skyfire and succored to the Overthere zoneline, but when i tried to zone in it said "You are not experienced enough to travel through inter-planar portals." I tried relogging and restarting game but no luck. Not sure if this is intended or a glitch, any help is appreciated.
Must be level 5 to zone into a lot of areas.
Old 07-16-2018, 02:31 PM
Fire Giant

Yeah it's level 5 like Zemus said. I had the same thing happen to me a while back, got to level 5 and could zone in.

The explanation I found was that a person or people were training several zones repeatedly and circumventing bans with new accounts/VPN's so they made the level 5 requirement for OT and a lot of other zones.

Now that level 1's training isn't a problem it would be nice to go back to the classic no level requirement though.
Old 07-16-2018, 11:09 PM
Large Rat

Ok I was unaware of this. Thanks for letting me know, the help is appreciated [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]