Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2018, 12:16 PM
Fire Giant

i have no problem helping if you want some brain gains
Old 10-10-2018, 02:45 PM
Planar Protector

It’s weird though. I do HIIT once a week now with a trainer and I basically last 35-40 minutes before having to give up. The sprints have not translated into other forms of cardiovascular health. Not that I’m unhealthy, it’s just damn... HIIT can be rough
Old 10-10-2018, 02:53 PM
Planar Protector

Sprinting is an anabolic workout and endurance cardio generally isn’t. Different muscle fibers.
Old 10-10-2018, 02:59 PM
Banned

The body is a ridiculous machine... Ps- Lunch today was brown rice, ground turkey, and cottage cheese. All mixed up in a big'ol bowl.. Pretty gross looking..
Old 10-10-2018, 03:10 PM
Banned

Most people I see with really nice bodies don't run TBH. Some do -- don't get me wrong. But I don't think its necessary.

There are some people that just like running. But most the time it seems to be athletes or military that run all the time. They do this for obvious reasons.
Old 10-10-2018, 03:11 PM
Banned

And FYI, guilt has destroyed my month of gains.. I have let Mead and Skarlorn both down.. I am still trying to keep the amount of food up though.. But it's getting tough on day 3... Last night, i crammed my face with a spoon and peanut butter to stretch for some macros.. Enjoy this photo of my lunch..

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-10-2018, 03:34 PM
Banned

how are you doing 45 mins of hiit and running miles in 5.5 minutes

how old are you?

you must be very thin and not tall at all
Old 10-10-2018, 03:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And FYI, guilt has destroyed my month of gains.. I have let Mead and Skarlorn both down.. I am still trying to keep the amount of food up though.. But it's getting tough on day 3... Last night, i crammed my face with a spoon and peanut butter to stretch for some macros.. Enjoy this photo of my lunch..

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not sure why you're feeling so guilty about eating. But if it bothers you that much then just do you bud. Your gains are better than the majority of people on this earth. Fit and healthy is fine.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 10-10-2018, 04:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not sure why you're feeling so guilty about eating. But if it bothers you that much then just do you bud. Your gains are better than the majority of people on this earth. Fit and healthy is fine.
Haha I wish I had an answer for you Mead.. Maybe its just years and years of routine? Just routine hammered into my brain that i can't seem to change? I would definitely chalk my workouts up to a soft addiction.. U ever feel guilty missing a gym day? And i dont mean like a rest day, i mean like missing a day you planned to lift on? that shitty guilt feeling? Same exact feeling i get when eating food the world looks down upon. Doesn't help im in seattle, home of organic everything.. I dont know mead.. But i'll keep up on calories, im not giving in totally.. Appreciate the kind words man. You're a good for support [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-10-2018, 04:11 PM
Banned

what is that plate of food????
Closed Thread