Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2019, 12:35 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are the GMs better now than they were at the beginning of p99? I quit playing here because both my account and a friend’s account were stolen by GM’s (Amelinda & crew) and sold to other players. Would love to come back for a new server but if the staff is still corrupt there’s just no point.
Ahh... Reminiscing on the brief days of Bort. Lol

Cypriss shouts, 'can i get a loot and scoot?'

Metus tells you, 'can i plz loot&scoot sir'
Jazam tells you, 'Could u allow me to lns?'
Jomoma tells you, 'can i lns'
Old 08-02-2019, 09:23 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faxi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dont understand why Green characters get moved to Blue in the end? I dont think I'll be interested in starting over if in the end, I will just end up on toxic Blue anyways.

The idea of starting fresh on Green is very appealing. But not if we just get transfered to Blue. that sours it for me. Why cant Green characters just stay there and exist on its own?

thanks
It's just like real life: You play on the green planet and at the end of it all if you're bad you go to Red and if you're really bad you go to blue. The rest of us stay on Green and form a master guild <Ninety Nine Virgins> where everyone gets a guise...
Old 08-02-2019, 09:36 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
reading all this is kind of making me sad... i just discovered that P99 exists. I played 99-2004 and would have come to p99 in the beginning if I knew about it. I've just updated my computer and procured Titanium discs so i can play. 2 1/2 mo from Green coming out, what am i doing creating a character on Blue? why wait for green? Are Green and Blue really going to merge, or is Green going to be independent killing Blue/Red population? If i recreate my Ogre Shaman on Blue, while i wait and then again on Green, what happens if they do merge? Are there hold outs that are not going to play Green? Will those people be bullies or desparte for community?

As someone who has not yet returned to Everquest, on the outside, this looks like an Emulator Killer. & bums me out.

i might just have to read a book.
Fret not friend. Use this time to practise your aim, find out what kind of sock works best for you. Don't worry about your dear Shaman. There will be no merger. Now go forth, starting stocking up on non-perishables and be prepared to join my new Green Guild....I'm thinking.... <Groundhog Day>
Old 08-13-2019, 02:13 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

super excited for a progression server since i'm new here, did progression on live Agnarr server until Luclin and just came to p99 yesterday to play classic, going to run shaman until kunark then switching to iksar necro gonna be fun.
Old 08-13-2019, 02:58 PM
Skeleton

Any chance we can get an update Rogean? The announcement was almost four months ago, and I am starting to feel like you drunk posted "a new experience" with no real expectations of it happening...
Old 08-13-2019, 09:55 PM
Planar Protector

Why is everyone assuming theres going to be a new server?

He literally posted a picture that said October and A New Experience...

Experience of a new patch? More experience? New expansion?

Who know what new experience means.
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 08-14-2019, 12:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaezil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why is everyone assuming theres going to be a new server?

He literally posted a picture that said October and A New Experience...

Experience of a new patch? More experience? New expansion?

Who know what new experience means.
Maybe because we've(staff and players) been talking about it for 5 years. And it was confirmed as a teaser by staff. A teaser for what, one might ask? Most of the time the simplest answer is the correct answer.

Nuggie / Celelilly / Zackattacker - not guilded <TAKP>
RETIRED Nuggiemag - <Sodden Seakings> formerly Ironborn

Nuggie - Undead Mage on Old Blanchy (Classic WoW)
RETIRED - Nuggie / Celelilly / Conavar - <Omni> formerly <Vesica Dei> P99
Duggie/Wuggie <Mythic Legends> EQ1-Lanys

On to the Future in Pantheon
Old 08-14-2019, 09:47 AM
Planar Protector

Sure thats your guess. Could be something completely different.
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 08-14-2019, 11:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Any chance we can get an update Rogean? The announcement was almost four months ago, and I am starting to feel like you drunk posted "a new experience" with no real expectations of it happening...
Lol but also probably true. Time will tell I guess.
Old 08-14-2019, 09:03 PM
Banned

me cnt wait to eat elVeS in guK!!!
Closed Thread