Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2018, 01:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
same reason prequil memes has a million more subs than any other starwars group.

melenials cannot be defeated they are unstoppable, they know this to be true because their parrents told them so.

but the truth is they just watch re-runs of the prequils and play runescape so they will die fat and in a basement like the rest of the world.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-13-2018, 02:14 PM
Sarnak

Eq streamers are the most likely streamers to apologize to their audience (used lightly) for what they are streaming.

"if the rules are all you use to determine what you should or shouldn't do, you're probably an a-hole" -soup

Hooden • Xegony enchanter '00 - '02 • <Aeternus> from SoD '06 - '07
Old 06-13-2018, 06:32 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quizlop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everquest is a terrible game to watch. You ever watch a video of somebody else raiding? It looks like the worst game ever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by d3r14k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also I imagine the age dynamic is a bit different. Older folks play EQ. Speaking for myself, I'm 32 and have almost no interest watching anyone stream games. There are exceptions if it's something I'm interested in that may be coming out soon (Pantheon).

I think what I'm trying to imply is that EQ may have missed the whole streaming phenomenon. That and the pace of the game isn't exactly riveting if you aren't personally invested in the character.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bboboo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wall staring for a few hours then auto attacking a boss down isn't entertaining enough for you?
none of you are wrong, but have you watched a runescape? That shit is real dry. I mean EQ has like particle effects and pretty colors. Runescape graphics look like they were made in the windows 3.1 paint program. Like shit is super dry to watch.

All my saying is if there is going to be a old mmo on twitch it should be everquest
Old 06-18-2018, 11:36 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My friends & I have a friday night tradition where we all gather around a big screen TV and watch Everquest streamers.

We're glued to the television....Will the cleric pick up the mod rod in time enough to pull of a CH on MA? Oh don't know, man! It's fucking crazy!!

Everyone takes a shot when the Cleric calls out his mana. It's absolutely insane.

Great times. The parties always attract the hottest chicks too. I think they like Canni dancing spell effects.
Can I ... get an invite?

[IMG][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][/IMG]
----------------------------------
[center]
Closed Thread