Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2018, 10:32 AM
Orc

Send a message via ICQ to 2pro4this
Default lvl 51 solo druid seeking help with venril/faydader

Hello all! I have a 51 druid, named Arsellis. I am not currently in a guild, have been riding solo for a long time. I have been a member of the community for over 3 years on p1999! I am reaching out because i am seeking assistance from anyone willing to help me kill Venril/Faydedar or one of the other for my main druid quest. I've worked on this for the past 4 months by myself, and these are the last pieces i need for the puzzle. I can not do it alone and i'm not in a guild currently. I play about 2 nights a week due to my job, with a very sporadic schedule which makes it hard to be in an active raiding guild! I really want to but i may not qualify. However when i am on, i love playing and i do love p1999, I've given away countless items to lower levels at tunnel for random giveaways, and i try to help as much as i can within the community. I have about 7.23k to my name in Plat i can offer for the assistance. I know it's not alot... But it is to me after soloing for a long time... Also i can sell a couple of my crystal chitin pieces as well to get some extra plat if needed, If you would like to, please sent me a tell in game/ add me to friends list. Love meeting new people.

Arsellis Stormborn,

Always appreciate your time.
Many thanks
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-22-2018, 11:10 AM
Planar Protector

If I'm on I'll gladly provide cleric services.

-Mcoy
Old 06-22-2018, 11:17 AM
Orc

Thanks so much mcoy. I really appreciate that. I'll add you when i get on. What's your characters name? If you need free ports from now on, just let me know. I gotchu!
Old 06-22-2018, 11:55 AM
Fire Giant

Good luck, there was a guy who couldn’t even get people to help kill Eejag here, let alone VSR.
Old 06-22-2018, 12:06 PM
Orc

Glad the EQ community is so full of help.
Old 06-22-2018, 12:36 PM
Sarnak

60 ench 56 druid 55 sham at your services whenever you need!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doil_Boil View Post
If an event happens on the red server, but no one is there to play it, does it still occur?
Old 06-22-2018, 12:37 PM
Banned

60 Druid, 54 Warrior available for assistance! Athemis and Simetha!
Old 06-22-2018, 12:44 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2pro4this [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Glad the EQ community is so full of help.
There are plenty of helpful people around here. Problem is, there are also plenty of profiteers who have all the valuable mobs on lockdown so they can extort the poorer/solo/less capable players for their epic MQs.

That said, VSR isn't particularly contested these days. It does however require a certain force to kill him (more or fewer, depending on strat) and it's an easy fight to wipe if even one person messes. You usually don't get a second shot due to its despawn timer unless you have a support crew available to drag, rez, rebuff, and recover quickly.

The best way to get help with this stuff? Honestly? Join a guild, make yourself known to the members as a friendly and helpful person, and put in the work. When they know your name from seeing you around helping others, they'll be more likely to want to come help you. Short of paying the exorbitant extortion prices of epic MQs, for some things you simply need to join a guild.
Last edited by Bummey; 06-22-2018 at 12:57 PM..
Old 06-22-2018, 12:55 PM
Orc

Thanks so much for all the support. Means a lot. What are the names of your chars? I will offer free ports when you need them!
Old 06-22-2018, 01:33 PM
Fire Giant

Guys I only work 3 days a week at Starbucks but I really want a mazzarati, help pls!
Closed Thread