Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 01-18-2023, 05:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
cats are always assholes, man
Yea he was like get that shit off my counter
Old 01-18-2023, 07:35 PM
Banned

Yeah man, I dunno you got old quick
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 751FAC46-8ECD-442D-A702-069EC7CF48DF.jpg (19.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg A0EB4AC3-32AA-4B87-9F1B-DC81913E149C.jpg (20.8 KB, 3 views)
Old 01-20-2023, 02:43 AM
Banned

Doing some more kickz on the bag at gym tonight because I been stretching daily for past 2 months, so no chance of pulling anything

Gal I’m dating has a 7yr old who is athletic and tried Karate then quit, then said he was wanting to try again. I told her I might be able to convince him by showing him some kicks and tellin him I was wrecking kids when just a bit older than him. Not only was I never getting hit, but 9 times out of 10 they were leaving the ring crying, because they could only get kicked so many times in the face by my smelly feet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Karate is diff than TKD though

https://youtube.com/shorts/
Old 01-20-2023, 01:11 PM
Fire Giant

Do a human monk flying kick!
Old 01-20-2023, 01:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nostalgiaquest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do a human monk flying kick!
Sure I can look it up and do it in the next one. Hoping it’s more of a flying side kick than a jump roundhouse. Really need to have a foot planted for a roundhouse to be practical, but I can still try it…

My kicks aren’t going to be all that flashy because we trained relentlessly with 100% sparring focus. So that means not only should your kicks be as fast and especially not telegraphed as possible, but you need to also plan for a miss not putting you in a vulnerable position to be countered, such as stumbling, spinning too far around, etc

Next vid I’ll try the monk kick and do jump back kick and the flashiest number 10 kick that Joaquin Buckley got knock out of the year with in UFC (may be the best knock out of all time in UFC). You would normally NEVER do that number 10 kick in sparring, he was just in a unique position where opponent had grabbed his foot:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
Old 01-20-2023, 03:16 PM
Banned

That was more like an Iksar Flying Kick
Old 01-24-2023, 12:59 AM
Banned

Matt Walsh is right on money on most of this. First guy could have just been trying to start a conversation or it is a common signal that someone is waiting on that equipment

Second chick was a cunt

Old 01-24-2023, 01:04 AM
Banned

^
But then he claims no men ever walk around in their underwear for attention. Uhhh false. Ever heard of David Laid, Conor Murphy (before he lost his mind), etc?

Old 01-24-2023, 02:51 AM
Banned

Speaking about how wrong Matt is about dudes attention whoring at gyms, I go to a gym in an upperclass part of town with mostly fitness model looking early 20’s people

Of all the people I’ve seen with someone filming them, the ENTIRE workout, have been dudes. Like 8 different extremely fit dudes at separate times, no chicks. And I’m always wondering, you have to be paying that person filming right? There’s no way you pitched to your buddy “hey man you wanna film me for 45 minutes at the gym today?”

Still have not seen a chick doing this. Although generally the ridiculously good looking chicks (on par or better than the best pics of chicks here) there are always in spandex and in center stage on whatever cardio machine they pick. While the fat ones pick the ones in the corner
Old 01-24-2023, 08:53 AM
Banned

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]