Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: You have been selected for additional screening.
This flimsy mask will surely protect me. 44 20.66%
I have or wish to have the Coronavirus. 24 11.27%
I have some other virus; HIV or maybe viral Meningitis. 7 3.29%
I am already dead. 67 31.46%
On my way to Vegas, Randall Flagg is calling. 32 15.02%
Mossad agents are dancing again. 39 18.31%
Voters: 213. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2020, 01:31 PM
Planar Protector

Fear campaign not functional
Old 02-13-2020, 01:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
zerohedge
good troll [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-13-2020, 01:38 PM
Sarnak

If you don't look at that website and see [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I don't know what to tell you.
Old 02-13-2020, 01:49 PM
Server GM

Imagine being stuck on that cruise ship. Every time someone gets sick does it reset the 14 day quarantine? Might be stuck there until everyone gets sick.
Old 02-13-2020, 01:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well if Dave M. Van Zandt says so it must be true. I like the way you dismiss the source based on the opinion of one individual, who also says "Results may vary based on the person performing the evaluation".

I'm just wondering, you having read the article https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...eadly-covid-19, what do you specifically disagree with?
if I may quote the Most Esteemed Imam loramin:

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's a "law" like Goodwin's law (ie. one that's never been proven, but is self-evident to anyone whose spent time on internet forums) called Brandolini's law. It's also known as the law of bullshit asymmetry, and it states:

Quote:
The amount of energy needed to refute bullshit is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it.
That law is why it's a losing proposition to try to actually disprove everything someone like you or Mick says. I've tried doing it before, and even after spending (literally) orders of magnitude more time disproving something across pages and pages of forum posts, all I got was "ok I was wrong about one thing, but everything else I'm saying is true."
Old 02-13-2020, 01:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by galach [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine being stuck on that cruise ship. Every time someone gets sick does it reset the 14 day quarantine? Might be stuck there until everyone gets sick.
I'm told(read) the smell oughta to be quite...powerful. Happens when ships get stuck at sea and can't dump their bilge.
Old 02-13-2020, 02:06 PM
Planar Protector

Why are people getting important medical information from a person going by the pseudonym Tyler Durden?

Quote:
Originally Posted by galach [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I saw this on Drudge.
Oh, well that certainly explains it.
Old 02-13-2020, 02:50 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-13-2020, 03:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
i was thinking exactly this, eventually it would be quarnatined until every person on the ship is sick and they might as well go out to international waters and hit it with a cruise missile then when everything floats up napalm it.

Only way to be sure, maybe a bunker buster after that im sure we have tons left.
Old 02-13-2020, 03:39 PM
Planar Protector

I saw some video where they are spraying some people looked fake
Closed Thread