Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2021, 06:26 PM
Planar Protector

You guys are dumb, I don’t believe in heaven and hell. I just think Christianity is the major difference between the western world and the rest of this planet which is mostly devoid of human rights, democracy, and progress

I call em like I see them. I absolutely do believe Jesus was the best man to ever walk this earth though. Happy Good Friday!
Old 04-02-2021, 06:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You guys are dumb, I don’t believe in heaven and hell. I just think Christianity is the major difference between the western world and the rest of this planet which is mostly devoid of human rights, democracy, and progress

I call em like I see them. I absolutely do believe Jesus was the best man to ever walk this earth though. Happy Good Friday!
*cheers*
Old 04-02-2021, 06:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gravy you’re a nut job buddy, killing is not something a human being should do. It isn’t our call to take a life

As for treating others like shit, the fact that you think disagreeing with you politically means I “treat others like shit” means you take yourself and your views too seriously. Get a grip wacko
So you've never attacked anyone here for decisions they made that have NOTHING to do with you?? You are the guy who worships an imaginary sky daddy/genocidal maniac and uses that belief to justify your hatred, yes?? That is what makes you a piece of shit. Dont you get it?? You being brown is just a coincidence.
Old 04-02-2021, 06:38 PM
Planar Protector

What are you implying about me being brown? Also, how do you know who I hate? I am conservative and don’t want my taxes funding people who don’t make good decisions. I’m sorry if that seems like hatred to you
Old 04-02-2021, 06:39 PM
Planar Protector

I’m also very handsome so maybe I just can’t know what it’s like to be you gravy, it’s been a good life even though I grew up poor
Old 04-02-2021, 06:47 PM
Planar Protector

You gotta love being on the left, there is always someone in your fox hole ready to eviscerate you in the name of utopia once your side starts winning.
Old 04-02-2021, 06:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
The knee played zero part in it then? If it’s even 0.1% of the cause of death, Chauvin answers to Jesus Christ for a violation of one of the Ten Commandments, period
Except that's not the commandment. The commandment is actually regarding murder. If you are going to do all this trollish preening as some chrstiophile, you should at least get the basics down first.
Old 04-02-2021, 06:52 PM
Planar Protector

lmao kaveh professed on THIS PAGE what his feelings are on the Christian religion and 1. not only are they what will get him raptured but 2. not even close to a christophile or that he worships let alone believes in some.. how did gravy put it haha, "imaginary sky daddy/genocidal maniac"

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-02-2021, 06:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You gotta love being on the left, there is always someone in your fox hole ready to eviscerate you in the name of utopia once your side starts winning.
It is our way.
Old 04-02-2021, 06:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It is our way.
This is why there are no more mandolrians lol
Closed Thread