Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-25-2013, 09:35 AM
Planar Protector

My care factor is like negative ten out of ten, I just don't get the logic of cracking down on obsolete zones while not applying same logic to adding a zone like KC where this has been "abused." Unlike most of the people in this thread, including Sirken, I actually played here when they added this rule to sol b and perma and the logic used at the time should extend to Kunark zones as well. RIP abysal / friedchicken / hollix accounts.
Old 06-25-2013, 10:39 AM
Banned

not too hard to understand

rule was set during classic that solb/perma were flagged as PvP zones and binding in them was prohibited.

Nizzar exploited this and his druid stayed bound in permafrost, as a result, he was able to go to bear pit, agro 2, gate back to the lair cubby hole, and charm bears to slay vox.

IMO - all vox kills as a result of the Nizzar exploited bind should be deleted.

Even better, entire guild should be suspended, leadership banned, and a global message saying cheating is not allowed is appropriate.
Last edited by p-niner; 06-25-2013 at 10:40 AM.. Reason: holo punishment is fitting here
Old 06-25-2013, 10:41 AM
Planar Protector

How is it an "exploit" if there was never a written or even verbal rule against it? Also, wouldn't the same logic that was used to create this rule now extend to a zone such as KC? Why are you pigeon holing and fixated on just Permafrost and ignoring Fear or Sol B in your mini dissertation? Your modus operandi seems to be just hatred of Nihilum and Nizzar and therefore you'll write anything to further that purpose, while disregarding the logic that was used at the time and how it applies or does not apply currently.
Old 06-25-2013, 10:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizzarr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
might wanna review which zones need to be tagged as raid zones then.

Whats the big deal with being bound in solb or permafrost?
"I disagree with the rules, therefore, it's okay for me to break them"
Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
[50 (sometimes 49) Bard] Wolfram Alpha (Half Elf) ZONE: oasis
Old 06-25-2013, 10:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How is it an "exploit" if there was never a written or even verbal rule against it? Also, wouldn't the same logic that was used to create this rule now extend to a zone such as KC? Why are you pigeon holing and fixated on just Permafrost and ignoring Fear or Sol B in your mini dissertation? Your modus operandi seems to be just hatred of Nihilum and Nizzar and therefore you'll write anything to further that purpose, while disregarding the logic that was used at the time and how it applies or does not apply currently.
im not gonna go searching a post from classic, but it WAS written AND verbally ruled that these PVP zones were NOT BINDABLE

L2LAWYER
Old 06-25-2013, 10:44 AM
Planar Protector

You're right, you need to learn to lawyer because simply positing something as fact without any proof does nothing to bolster your argument.
Old 06-25-2013, 10:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazortag [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"I disagree with the rules, therefore, it's okay for me to break them"
Where did he say it's "ok" to "break" them? First of all, "breaking them" implies that prior to this post it has always been disallowed to keep your bind here, yet there's no post or rule anywhere that says such. Secondly, he's not saying it's "ok" to now break the rule, just that it doesn't make logical sense to apply this rule to these zones and not now extend them to others or to revisit which zones deserve said tag and which one's don't. No where did he say he is going to refuse to comply with this now new rule. And how is it even possible to be "breaking" the rule when Sirken gave everyone until July 1st to change it, therefore meaning that the deadline hasn't even arrived? Your logic is pitiful.
Old 06-25-2013, 10:46 AM
Banned

Sirken. You need to step your game up bro only way people learn is if you start swinging that ban hammer I bet tey would change their bind ASAP then with no questions asked
Old 06-25-2013, 10:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sickpuppy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sirken. You need to step your game up bro only way people learn is if you start swinging that ban hammer I bet tey would change their bind ASAP then with no questions asked
Isn't that exactly what he posted on post #1 he will do come July 1st? /boggle
Old 06-25-2013, 10:49 AM
Banned

This was a rule that has always been around just never enforced .. You fucking scrubs need to stop cheating on a 14 year old elf simulator it's fucking pathetic
Closed Thread