Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #91  
Old 01-20-2015, 07:48 AM
Swyft Swyft is offline
Banned


Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Jersey
Posts: 562
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you cant actually be this dense. higher pop = more targets. how the hell are u having fun killing the same few dozen people over and over again? more people = more guilds = more competition = more pvp for everyone.

i think what you're actually looking for is this brand new game called, call of duty. you can log in, merk some nerds, run your mouth, and act like an overall piece of shit all you want. but thats not what we we're hosting here.

not sure where your getting the "i want to end pvp" or "if u want to kill people, you have no future here" garbage from. if anything, i have always promoted pvp, what i don't promote is training, bindcamping, and running people off the server. id rather ban 1 piece of shit and be rid of that player, than let that same piece of shit run 10 players off the server. but seeing as you played on sullon zek, i can understand how your perception of what pvp actually is could be skewed for the worst. and to be honest, i feel sorry for you because you missed out.

oh, and if HC is doing all these things, wheres the proof? just because they dont run immediately to the forums crying about being suspended and broadcasting it to everyone (the way i assume you would), doesnt mean they dont eat suspensions. when petitions come in, they are reviewed and dealt with. to be honest i see more players trying to bait folks into LNS traps to get someone banned, than i see actual LNS violations.


[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Looks like blatant training to me...

http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=178345

How many screenshots of training u ever seen of me on any of my characters going back 2 years, NONE because I never trained.

http://r99pvp.com/showplayer.php?p=Colgate&ks=2

How many instances of Bindcamping you see on this list, now how many you see on mine?

http://r99pvp.com/showplayer.php?p=Burgerking&ks=5

I don't need to be told to stop killing someone, or wait for them to call LNS if they act descent and don't talk shit I kill them once, or at max 3 times if they talk shit and leave them be.

I have never LNS violated, dual boxed, used a cheat, RMT'd, or exploited, I'm one of the very very few that can honestly claim I'm a 100% clean whistle.

Yet to you I'm a shit talking piece of trash that is toxic and people like Colgate are shining examples of goodness? (well you said Holocaust and since he is a leader of Holocaust and the most vocal on boards yea it is correct I use him as an example for HC)

And you seriously think I'm the one who's dense? I mean I just showed you evidence of how Holocaust leadership pvp's vs how I pvp(and no you have zero charges u can throw at me from anyone going back 2 years on all my toons). Yet you say I'm a piece of shit and HC is sweet goodness LOL ok man.

Now if i want to run around and snipe people all day and talk shit about killing people in OOC GUESS WHAT THAT'S MY DAMNED CHOICE. I'm not breaking any rules and if you got a problem with me playing EQ like call of duty and sniping someone out then you need to change the rules because guess what that's always been a part of PVP on EQ, and I'm sorry if you are too blue to handle it. But before you talk about bindcamping take a good look at the player's your praising because they are a thousand times more guilty of it than I ever have been.
Last edited by Swyft; 01-20-2015 at 08:01 AM..
  #92  
Old 01-20-2015, 07:59 AM
Ragnaros Ragnaros is offline
Planar Protector

Ragnaros's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Cambridge, United Kingdom
Posts: 2,366
Default

I fucking love syft
__________________
  #93  
Old 01-20-2015, 08:05 AM
MavstabYoudead MavstabYoudead is offline
Fire Giant


Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 874
Default

I don't think he's suggesting you use the leaderboard to determine LNS violation or bind campings. He's just making it known that if you are praising HC, I didn't really see you doing this, for playing the game right then you are off base.

That train also showed colgate with mobs on him did it not?
  #94  
Old 01-20-2015, 08:06 AM
Sirken Sirken is offline
VIP / Contributor

Sirken's Avatar

Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 15,823
Default

oh man, i see u ninja edit added two more paragraphs.

yes i srsly think you are dense, or possibly trolling at this point for attention.

and no, its not your choice. if your reason to be here is to ruin other peoples experiences and grief them off the server, then not only do you not deserve the privilege of playing here, but i will remove your ability to do so.

<3
Sirks
__________________
Ever wonder what Braknar does around here? - https://youtu.be/WTtFXBgggpI

Sirken's Twitch Stream - www.twitch.tv/sirken_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
I've met Sirken IRL.. he ain't jelly of shit

  #95  
Old 01-20-2015, 08:07 AM
Sirken Sirken is offline
VIP / Contributor

Sirken's Avatar

Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 15,823
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavstabYoudead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't think he's suggesting you use the leaderboard to determine LNS violation or bind campings. He's just making it known that if you are praising HC, I didn't really see you doing this, for playing the game right then you are off base.

That train also showed colgate with mobs on him did it not?
i actually praised all the current leaders, but he took it the way he wanted to take it.

and this http://youtu.be/h03Pn0oxI8Q
__________________
Ever wonder what Braknar does around here? - https://youtu.be/WTtFXBgggpI

Sirken's Twitch Stream - www.twitch.tv/sirken_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
I've met Sirken IRL.. he ain't jelly of shit

Last edited by Sirken; 01-20-2015 at 08:09 AM..
  #96  
Old 01-20-2015, 08:08 AM
Drakaris Drakaris is offline
Planar Protector


Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Sydney
Posts: 1,402
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ok nerd, we just went through this in game, but i guess we can do it here again too.

the first link of SSs, i actually had fraps of that train, and thats why Holo is suspended from fear for a week and the trainers took individual suspensions.

and you are rainman levels of retarded if you think we are using the holo ran leader board to determine LNS violations. not only because we dont run it, but because it doesnt show anything else. for all i know that player was sitting there spamming "KILL ME AGAIN NERD!" the entire time.


anything else i can blast out of the park for you while you have my attention?
<3 Sirks...

I loved how Swyft claimed I shadowstepped and ran from him when he oomed on his shaman because I cured all his shit while blinded...

Good thing I had that PvP encounter frapsed in case he tried to run his mouth on the forum... thing is I can't be bothered uploading that shit to youtube to prove BK/Syft/Swyft wrong... guy is DELUSIONAL...

But 100% agree, you don't want to run people off the box. More players = more targets = more fun... it also means more mass pvp....
__________________
Drakar 60 Iksar Necromancer
Skar 60 Iksar Shadowknight
  #97  
Old 01-20-2015, 08:08 AM
Ragnaros Ragnaros is offline
Planar Protector

Ragnaros's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Cambridge, United Kingdom
Posts: 2,366
Default

Sirken if you seriously want the server to explode with pvp unban nizzar and let him do his thing, and free tune...seriously
__________________
  #98  
Old 01-20-2015, 08:09 AM
Flexin Flexin is offline
Kobold


Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 134
Default

Ladies ladies, there is plenty of me to go around no need to fight.
  #99  
Old 01-20-2015, 08:10 AM
MavstabYoudead MavstabYoudead is offline
Fire Giant


Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 874
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakaris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

But 100% agree, you don't want to run people off the box. More players = more targets = more fun... it also means more mass pvp....
you guys don't want pvp otherwise you wouldn't still be recruiting. all you want is PVE.
  #100  
Old 01-20-2015, 08:13 AM
Ragnaros Ragnaros is offline
Planar Protector

Ragnaros's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Cambridge, United Kingdom
Posts: 2,366
Default

Sirken and syft both have good points but id rather have more mass pvp, bring back the duke to combat holocaust
__________________
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:37 PM.


Everquest is a registered trademark of Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Project 1999 is not associated or affiliated in any way with Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.