Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2015, 11:21 PM
Sarnak

Default You have been pierced by thorns. gruesome

Trample <Casual Scum>
Zone: The Great Divide
Status: Dead (killed himself mostly by shield of thorns and bladecoat)

This is the face of a courageous young Ranger. Look at the fear and shame in his eyes.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

So this afternoon my boss left early and I decided to login and kill some giants in great divide before i went home. I've been working on getting my coldain faction back so that i can finally get my god damn 8th ring. I usually pull a bunch of these to a wall or corner and pbae all of them at once with upheaval. I take lots of damage from these so i generally keep shield of thorns up from my awesome gloves TUNARE BE PRAISED.

I was just minding my own business until this ranger showed up. He caught me by surprise. I believe he was at 80% when he noticed me medding from a recent pull. I was not full health either so this was an excellent oppourtunity for him to get an easy kill from a lom possibly afk druid. WRONG.

I didn't even get a chance to switch my spells but luckily i had 'winged death' and 'breath of ro' memed. I did have bladecoat and my shield of thorns still up. my mana was ok. I feinted that i was fleeing and then ran back to my little corner on the stone boulders on the north side of the zone. this gave me a few second to chain cast WD and breath of ro while he swung at me with blazing speed. I just stood my ground because im a gangster and just started swinging my sprinkler. what the fuck does he know about me?

So this guy just stood there getting pierced by thorns a ton of times and taking dot damage. I couldn't believe it. By the time he realized what was happening it was too late for him. He tried to flee at the last moment but there is no way he could out run form of the hunter.

I praise this young man for his bravery. Good fight.

Backup, Human Druid of the Jaggedpine Treefolk. Defender of Bears. Servant of the secret order of <Charles Bronson>.

Rhuobhe, Human Cleric of the Dismal Rage. Wielder of the sacred Aegis of Life. Semi-retired veteran.
Old 10-31-2015, 12:11 AM
Banned

Epic'd ranger doesnt know a druid has a 30 point ds? Gross.
Old 10-31-2015, 12:40 AM
Planar Protector

You know the server is really in a bad place if the only pvp screen shot being posted is one without a kill shot. YiKes
Old 10-31-2015, 01:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseRed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know the server is really in a bad place if the only pvp screen shot being posted is one without a kill shot. YiKes
Ragnaros 212 31 6.84 XXX
Can you imagine how big my thread would be?
Old 10-31-2015, 01:47 AM
Skeleton

WHERE BE MY 2 HANDER!
Old 10-31-2015, 01:50 AM
Kobold

I like you backup, but no one cares about your pvp escapades against the bottom 30% of the server... If you want to pvp, drop your huggie blanket tag and come get some.
Old 10-31-2015, 04:49 AM
Planar Protector

Actually this is about the only interesting thing posted on the forums in about 6 months so fuck off.
Old 10-31-2015, 05:00 AM
Planar Protector

even lurkers like me are enjoy this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
if your reason to be here is to ruin other peoples experiences and grief them off the server, then not only do you not deserve the privilege of playing here, but i will remove your ability to do so.
Old 10-31-2015, 10:54 AM
Sarnak

Post WTB elder beads PST

Chillum <>
Zone: The Wakening Lands

I love that deathly gate residue

I was hanging out in WL after porting some colleagues to WL. I was thinking if i should stay awake and murder someone so I hung out in the zone for a few minutes. At this time there were 3 groups of CS and Slosh doing kael last night (this was after midnight) so i roamed around looking for stragglers. Then Chillum (whos farming alt is this?) appeared in the zone. I guessed that he might camping elder beads so I cruised over to the cave and saw a level 60 halfing druid medding up on that little corner where everyone sits. I was ready for combat and didn't waste time so i ran up to him and pelled his ass (i usually do annul + pumice) and WD / bro. So while he pumiced himself i started to cast scorie and it landed! i guess i managed pell out his circle or he just has shitty FR. He dispells WD and then immediately tries to gate but scorie #2 landed and the halfling burned a fiery death. I hate halfling Druids. Humans are the master race.

There is another event that happened afterwards. I'll post it on my blog later.

Backup, Human Druid of the Jaggedpine Treefolk. Defender of Bears. Servant of the secret order of <Charles Bronson>.

Rhuobhe, Human Cleric of the Dismal Rage. Wielder of the sacred Aegis of Life. Semi-retired veteran.
Old 10-31-2015, 12:21 PM
Sarnak

most nerds dont have the courage to clean their toilet seat.
Closed Thread