Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2015, 12:34 AM
Banned

Was thinking hard about ry on my way home from work.

After 15 years of playing this game, and being a member in quite a few guilds, having met many wonderful players and friends.

Rygrim was by far the coolest one I had ever met, the most chill and friendly, all around good guy.

I think its possible he may have been the best person to have ever played this game... He certainly was the best that has played project 99.

A friend I never met in person, someone I became very attached to that Im going to miss probably for the rest of my life.

He is bad fuckng ass.
Old 12-08-2015, 12:54 AM
Aviak

Don't think i ever had the pleasure of sharing a TS with Rygrim but I'm glad he brought so much good to this community.

Well played good sir.
Old 12-08-2015, 03:24 AM
Aviak

To the earlier discussion of his gear/account. No one had access to Rygrims account except me, according to what he told me on several occasions. I won't ever be logging into it, it won't be stripped and the gm's have already locked it. So no worries there.
Old 12-08-2015, 03:56 AM
Sarnak

Kinda at loss for words.. Had to double take and read every post. At first it seemed he just quit the server. Didn't take long for me to see what a good dude he was with my short time in empire. So sorry to hear this... May his friends/family soon find peace and his fellow bros in Empire find the strength to raid on.... Ps. Well said Mr. Gongshow
Old 12-08-2015, 04:44 PM
Large Rat

Its taken me a while to post I'm really at a loss for words and emotions are high at the loss of Rygrim. It is a blow to the senses the realization that we will never hear his voice or see his Over sized Dark Elf form Tanking epic dragons again has filled me with a great sorrow.

Lillyann Innigo Saibor a few others and I were just grouped with him In Chardok late Friday or sat night, he was his usual fun happy lovable self linking lilliyann and Saibor music vids and making us do Rock paper scissors, and now he is just gone, its so surreal. He was the nicest guy I have ever met online, RiP Rygrim you will be missed.

Retsila/Tado
Old 12-08-2015, 06:44 PM
Fire Giant

Never played too much with him, due to timezones. But i had the pleasure of both being on same and opposite team as Rygrim, and i cant think of a single bad thing to say.

So sad to hear this.

My condolences to those who knew him well!

Very well written Gongshow.

RIP
Old 12-08-2015, 07:38 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtlightner [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Didn't know the guy - only started playing back in September.

Finally saved up enough money and found someone selling their Wurmslayer... he was asking 4K for it, all I had was 3,317 and he nicely sold it to me.

Ends up that Scarlett was his Ranger and helped a noob like me out and gave me a break on price, very nice gesture.

RIP Rygrim.
Wow, as a T-domer I never thought I'd interacted with Rygrim but Scarlett was helping me out just a week or so ago.
Old 12-09-2015, 04:13 AM
Sarnak

RIP [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-09-2015, 03:24 PM
Large Rat

From an in game enemy, I can't say enough positive things about the guy. We fought each other on a few occasions and laughed about it. The world needs more people like this.

Remember that this is a game and we should be having fun together. Even as enemies.

Amazing to see even the most toxic players here posting heartwarming paragraphs.
Let's honor Rygrim, and bring that in to the game.
Old 12-09-2015, 03:27 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mook [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
From an in game enemy, I can't say enough positive things about the guy. We fought each other on a few occasions and laughed about it. The world needs more people like this.

Remember that this is a game and we should be having fun together. Even as enemies.

Amazing to see even the most toxic players here posting heartwarming paragraphs.
Let's honor Rygrim, and bring that in to the game.
This.
Closed Thread