Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 08-10-2021, 06:58 PM
Planar Protector

if you arent sitting on 50+ acres w/ a fresh water supply you're a shitbrain

hope this helps
Old 08-10-2021, 07:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Less than half an acre. Great website.

FOR CLOWNS!!
You be trollin
Old 08-10-2021, 08:58 PM
Planar Protector

What u going to do with 50+ acres?
Old 08-10-2021, 09:03 PM
Banned

i own 2 acres (accessible may > october) and it's definitely not enough. tree cover is thick but not thick enough for that distance to provide the privacy to run around naked or do a suspension scene off a tree. once had my illegal fireworks busted by the sheriff too. Wouldn't have happened with a private drive! I'd say you need probably 25 well forested acres to get away with having sex on your lawn or whatever. Smoke pot without even a distant concern of roving mormon policeman with dog getting medieval about things. To have privacy.

Also you do need a water supply for sure or it kinda sux shipping up water [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 08-10-2021 at 09:11 PM..
Old 08-16-2021, 02:03 PM
Planar Protector

The Typical U.S. Renter is Expected to be 'Housing Cost Burdened' By the End of 2021. Wait, I know how to fix this and definitely not make things worse.. Have Biden extend the eviction moratorium again and have Powell print more money. Its so easy that way.
Old 08-16-2021, 02:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatordash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Typical U.S. Renter is Expected to be 'Housing Cost Burdened' By the End of 2021. Wait, I know how to fix this and definitely not make things worse.. Have Biden extend the eviction moratorium again and have Powell print more money. Its so easy that way.
The appropriate response to publicly confessed lawlessness is calm refusal.

Quote:
Among those who can safely ignore the moratorium are everyone: landlords, collection agencies, the police, state legislatures, governors, the media — everyone. There are, of course, an enormous number of laws that Americans do have to follow, but this isn’t among them, because unlike those laws, this isn’t a law. It doesn’t count. It isn’t authentic. It has no force. It’s a dead letter. At best, it’s a wish; at worst it’s theater; but what it is most certainly not is — yes, that’s right — a law.
Old 08-16-2021, 04:29 PM
Orc

i bought my house for 200 2 years ago, its gained 40k in value the past year. shits insane.
Old 08-16-2021, 05:11 PM
Planar Protector

You’re not a real man unless you get 5 phone calls a day about refinancing your house.
Old 08-16-2021, 05:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalflingSpergand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Grow White Oak and Black Walnut veneer quality timber for my children and grandchildren's inheritence while setting aside (sacrificing) 1 acre to feed them in the meanwhile.

That's what I'll do with 50 acres. Environmentalists will fucking love me for it, too, because fuck all of you overly consumptive net drags on society and the environment, is why.
Old 08-16-2021, 05:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalflingSpergand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
replying to halflingspergand posts because you just dont want to imagine a world where he isnt replying to your posts [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]