Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2021, 11:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
man there was a court ruling i saw maybe a month ago where they ruled you can't force a guys truck to move(off the hospital ER road for ambulances) because it's a 'house' and i thought that was very whacky 9th circuit stuff but i guess it's all over. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But ya gotta have something. I remember a young, possibly ID (Intellectually deficient, the politically correct clinical term for borderline legally retarded) naive mom who had just taken a greyhound bus to my state with her like 1yr old baby and was homeless

She mentioned she had slept in a park with the infant the last 2 nights. Needless to say when I made the mandated report CPS sent their AHIT (after hours investigation team) an hour after I called to find either the mom or the infant some shelter

That shit won’t fly with them. Gotta have some form of shelter, responsibility as a parent. Food, shelter, clothes, medicine if needed
Old 10-21-2021, 12:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you were nice to J in her meltdown thread.

I'd like your take on the stateless fetus thing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i didnt do anything other than be like woah, slow down, shits not as bad as it seems and can be dealt with.

and no, you don't want my opinion on abortion, nobody on either side of the aisle does.

but here it is anyway:

Abortion is a necessary evil. Take a look at any current population density map and tell me exactly how we are going to meet the needs of 10+ billion people.

No, its not a nice political statement you can run a campaign on, No its not gonna make your "god" happy, No its not something in a nice neat little package to be served up as a solution.

Its a nasty business, and absolutely necessary. I am not pro choice or pro life. I am pro-human.

This is the same shit as the IK meltdown defusal, its real world pragmatism, but alot of you serfs won't be able to look past the ideologies fed to you as children to see the reality of the world we live in.
Old 10-21-2021, 12:06 AM
Banned

Last little-known thing about CPS before I go swim laps: Have you ever heard a parent threaten to send their kid to a group home, or to give up custody? I’ve heard it so many times, hundreds of times

If your parent ever angrily did it to you, it’s almost always a hollow threat. You can call CPS and ask to give up custody of your kid. They will give you a ton of shit about it and remind the parent it is FELONY neglect. Oh and if they take the one “problem” kid, they take ALL the kids, you don’t get to pick which kids you keep. And you don’t get any back

So I educate parents, as politely and diplomatically as I can, that these threats in addition to being very damaging for a child to hear, are also not possible. I have had a few parents still insist though, telling CPS something like “take this fucker I don’t care about the felony”. I’ve seen it a handful of times, actually [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by unsunghero; 10-21-2021 at 12:08 AM..
Old 10-21-2021, 12:27 AM
Planar Protector

Old 10-21-2021, 12:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i didnt do anything other than be like woah, slow down, shits not as bad as it seems and can be dealt with.

and no, you don't want my opinion on abortion, nobody on either side of the aisle does.

but here it is anyway:

Abortion is a necessary evil. Take a look at any current population density map and tell me exactly how we are going to meet the needs of 10+ billion people.

No, its not a nice political statement you can run a campaign on, No its not gonna make your "god" happy, No its not something in a nice neat little package to be served up as a solution.

Its a nasty business, and absolutely necessary. I am not pro choice or pro life. I am pro-human.

This is the same shit as the IK meltdown defusal, its real world pragmatism, but alot of you serfs won't be able to look past the ideologies fed to you as children to see the reality of the world we live in.
That tends to be how I look at it. I just add some dressing about how we shouldn't demonize the would-be mothers.

My mom was a social worker. She often talked about these drug addict women that would just have one kid after the other. Shes a pretty empathic person from a rough background herself. But even she after awhile would say "we need to sterilize these people" or something to that effect.

Drug addicts produce kids with problems -- the developmental psychology/biology actually matters a lot in these baby phases. So the state has to fund these kids and their psychological problems until their 18. Usually by then they are good and fucked up -- so they proceed the cost the system even more in services and the justice system.

Its just a shit situation that our society isn't well equipped for. This situation will just get worse without abortion.
Old 10-21-2021, 01:03 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
in line for vaccine 3

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-21-2021, 01:09 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That tends to be how I look at it. I just add some dressing about how we shouldn't demonize the would-be mothers.

My mom was a social worker. She often talked about these drug addict women that would just have one kid after the other. Shes a pretty empathic person from a rough background herself. But even she after awhile would say "we need to sterilize these people" or something to that effect.

Drug addicts produce kids with problems -- the developmental psychology/biology actually matters a lot in these baby phases. So the state has to fund these kids and their psychological problems until their 18. Usually by then they are good and fucked up -- so they proceed the cost the system even more in services and the justice system.

Its just a shit situation that our society isn't well equipped for. This situation will just get worse without abortion.
Really makes me want to get around to watching Idiocracy.
Old 10-21-2021, 01:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by twerk_happy_faggot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ImpK. Pay attention to what is happening. This board has gone completely right wing at the administrator level.

I have wanted a reason to do the things that will now be done for a long time. Sorry if it interrupts y'alls shitposting spot.
I may be conservative, but gay men do wonders for home values. We should all be so lucky as to have a few gay couples in the neighborhood pulling up those home prices.
Old 10-21-2021, 01:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Closed Thread