Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2022, 04:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by walfreyydo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im not saying everything on Fox news is untrue. But mainly, especially the opinion shows, they are framed in a way to incite and trigger anger and grievance in the viewer and often times framed in a way that is inaccurate or binary.
Sure but that goes all ways. Like turn on the young turks they're basically ready to revolt.

CNN is objectively retarded.

MSNBC is actually filmed inside a vagina.
Old 01-28-2022, 04:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sure but that goes all ways. Like turn on the young turks they're basically ready to revolt.

We get it already, you're obviously violently triggered by any serious criticism of your favorite television personalities.
Old 01-28-2022, 04:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What if my tendency to question is precisely why I might be considered a radical? Does it necessarily mean doing so means we have to wind up in the center of the spectrum?

Not that that's what you were saying, I am asking if that is what you are implying. I think I understand "centrists" least of all supposed positions, to me they seem dispassionate and disinterested in real change

As much as I despise their ideas, at least conservatives have them
Consider what I'm referring to is a scenario where you question something, and not to be a dick about it but without expertise like everyone else in the world, and then develop an opinion and keep it forever. That's what I'm referring to, keep questioning. Question every single thing every single time, just don't die on those hills
Old 01-28-2022, 05:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Consider what I'm referring to is a scenario where you question something, and not to be a dick about it but without expertise like everyone else in the world, and then develop an opinion and keep it forever. That's what I'm referring to, keep questioning. Question every single thing every single time, just don't die on those hills
Not to be a dick about it

And I do frequently question everything I see, I agree with you, I just don't land in the 'center' at all after having done so

But this is also staking out a position and dying on a hill

I am just saying that the most effective thing I learned about cognitive bias is that all you can really do is be aware you are also biased yourself no matter what or who or when or how

I guess that is why I like absurd content, because I see almost everything as a delivery mechanism for some kind of idea, from outright Soviet propaganda to Avengers movies
Old 01-28-2022, 05:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We get it already, you're obviously violently triggered by any serious criticism of your favorite television personalities.
case and point.
Old 01-29-2022, 12:40 AM
Banned

This is pretty gut-wrenching. Soft on crime DA’s plays a role here. George Floyd is a martyr forever memorialized and no one even knows this dead cop’s name

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
Old 01-29-2022, 10:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I could see that being a problem if you were not a fan of vaginas..
Old 01-29-2022, 02:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I could see that being a problem if you were not a fan of vaginas..
Sucks you haven't seen one yet.
Old 01-29-2022, 02:53 PM
Planar Protector

lol polifact says inflation is FALSE well they did last year HAHAH stupid idiot democrat losers!

I knew it we're surrounded by assholes.

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...-isnt-10-unde/
Old 01-29-2022, 03:47 PM
Banned

It remains to be seen what effects the hardcore progressive propoganda and manipulation social media is doing will result in.

I'm agreeing with progressives in very neutral ways not directly affirming their biases, and simply saying "ya this thing is a problem " and the way I say it isn't PC, leftist, nor progressive enough, like I didn't use their buzzwords and say black ppl are being genocided and I'm getting massive flack and down voted.

I also getting that when I am pointing out coverups and lies, I said that devils tower was a tree and it was structurally like a plant and like 5 million people suddenly got interested in my obscure post on an obscure post and down voted me into oblivion and said the petrified root system is a hoax. Like..

Like when I comment on someone's bread recipe it doesn't get that much engagement. And this tree post had almost no engagement except for the "ur a maga nazi" brigade saying everything is fake and it's totally lava (there's zero lava/basalt in devils tower).

Anyway... I'm worried and curious. And furious.
Last edited by starkind; 01-29-2022 at 03:52 PM..
Closed Thread