Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2015, 09:12 AM
Sarnak

You're nuts dude.
Old 01-20-2015, 09:13 AM
Planar Protector

he's a guild leader/co-leader/officer and you're not, brew. Go make a guild and influence at least 9 other people in-game enough to join you. then maybe you can post in the damn forum

problem solved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
if your reason to be here is to ruin other peoples experiences and grief them off the server, then not only do you not deserve the privilege of playing here, but i will remove your ability to do so.
Last edited by Humerox; 01-20-2015 at 09:15 AM..
Old 01-20-2015, 09:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humerox [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
he's a guild leader/co-leader and you're not, brew. Go make a guild and influence at least 9 other people in-game enough to join you. then maybe you can post in the damn forum

problem solved
Quote:
Originally Posted by Troubled [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're nuts dude.
Both Holocaust so this is what we would consider biased. Considering that Colgate has stated many times his goal is to grief Azrael off the server I don't think he is level headed or mature enough to handle a board without every attempt to manipulate the rules to holo's favor.

I think Gongshow is he has my vote for VIP council, plus he's the actual guildleader. Colgate is not Co-leader he is an officer. stop lying i was Holocaust. And if Sirken puts Colgate on that VIP list it literally confirms everything I've said and well see a lot more BS.
Old 01-20-2015, 09:21 AM
Fire Giant

honestly if you don't drop it he may do it just to spite you. I agree colgate shouldn't be on there, but lite is going to be on there for us right and they probably have similar concerns with him. There should be one rep from each guild and the guild can pick that rep IMO.
Old 01-20-2015, 09:24 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swyft [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Both Holocaust so this is what we would consider biased. Considering that Colgate has stated many times his goal is to grief Azrael off the server I don't think he is level headed or mature enough to handle a board without every attempt to manipulate the rules to holo's favor.

I think Gongshow is he has my vote for VIP council, plus he's the actual guildleader. And if Sirken puts Colgate on that VIP lis it literally confirms everything I've said and well see a lot more BS.
Historically, at least, guild leaders have a rep or 2 of their own choosing to join that particular board. I think that's what it will boil down to. Colgate, being a prominent forum figure and mouth piece for Holo as well as a raid leader and recruiting officer, will most likely be chosen for one of those spots by Gongshow or Terp(I'm not sure who's the leader yet,) not Sirken.
Last edited by Troubled; 01-20-2015 at 09:28 AM..
Old 01-20-2015, 09:24 AM
Planar Protector

not Holo brew but nice try

Quote:
if your reason to be here is to ruin other peoples experiences and grief them off the server, then not only do you not deserve the privilege of playing here, but i will remove your ability to do so.
Old 01-20-2015, 09:25 AM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swyft [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I think Gongshow is he has my vote for VIP council, plus he's the actual guildleader. Colgate is not Co-leader he is an officer. stop lying i was Holocaust. And if Sirken puts Colgate on that VIP list it literally confirms everything I've said and well see a lot more BS.
youre an idiot. i would ask the same question, "Who do you want to represent your guild". and whatever name they give, thats it. thats not me putting anyone anywhere, thats the guilds of this server selecting their own representation. ie: the way it should be.

Sirken's Twitch Stream - www.twitch.tv/sirken_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
I've met Sirken IRL.. he ain't jelly of shit

Old 01-20-2015, 09:30 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobletsmashing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It doesnt stop in CB/Unrest/MM - it goes all the way up.
It really does though, and for multiple reasons. By the time players are ready to leave MM they will most likely have made relationships with people their level, have access to a guild, and may know players who will bind/port them near exp spots for their level. A new player to red has next to no resources to be able to afford ports, items, or spells.

The griefers in MM, specifically, work together. For example: If Slivers is unable to kill a group by himself, he will ask his two buddies to log over (Punx and/or some caster). I can't think of any other zone on red that has decked out, coordinated twinks camped in one specific zone just to grief people into leaving.
Old 01-20-2015, 09:34 AM
Kobold

CoM - multiple camped out griefers that log in and camp the wall while you're trying to exp and Sol B - epic'd deleveled griefers with epic'd OOR heals / tanks to clear down to your camp. The argument is 'move to a new zone', point taken. However, blatent griefing does still exist.
Quote:
Holo has more than enough for velious at this point...in case you do care, continuing to accept anything with a pulse actually is hurting the server now.
Old 01-20-2015, 09:34 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
youre an idiot.
Guess you concluded the same thing everyone in ooc has heh.
Closed Thread