Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2015, 03:52 PM
Planar Protector

Lightbulb Think piece - Why Velious failed the good people of Norrath..

Not gonna type it up but I'll crowd source this bitch.

Planning to copy and paste EVERYTHING posted in this thread into the documentary unedited.

Here's your chance to shine.

Thoughts?
Old 08-06-2015, 03:55 PM
Planar Protector

Fame posted too much on the forums. Poor Norrath, why must we suffer for his sins?
Old 08-06-2015, 03:57 PM
Planar Protector

That's a good first line
Old 08-06-2015, 03:58 PM
Fire Giant

opposition couldn't field more than 40 people
Old 08-06-2015, 04:07 PM
Planar Protector

tmo came in under the premise that empire would let them compete as long as they followed certain rules. tmo being the tards that they are thought that they could get more loot and be in control of they absorbed the people that they were told not to. attempted Vindi after booting people that they now require. tmo banished to kunark, demoralizing their core.
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 08-06-2015, 04:14 PM
Kobold

its like when you're all sitting around fucked with your mates and you think man how good would listening to MK's remix of nightcrawlers' "push the feeling on" be right now. you throw it on and people are like "damn son where'd you find this?" and everything is all good and then DADOO DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO parts hits and you're like niiiiice and everyone else in the room starts singing MEET ME AT THE HOTEL ROOM.
Old 08-06-2015, 04:21 PM
Fire Giant

If empire wanted competition they had a few chances at it. In my 9 months on the server I've witnessed them stomp the only guild that tried to build from scratch and the two guilds that tried to speed the process up by absorbing everyone they could.

After the stream gong and I were on we chatted in Skype with sirken for a few hours. During which Sirken looked up how many toons were guilded in GG and Empire. GG (the entire server over lvl 40 minus Slosh) had 20 more tagged toons.

No matter which way you slice that pie Empire still has half of it. That leaves exactly zero room for small guilds/up and coming guilds AND competition for Empire. This necessitates anyone who would challenge them inviting the entire server to join, including the 30 or so off limits players.

R99 is what empire made it.

So I'm just here to have some fun with my pals. GG Empire.
Old 08-06-2015, 04:29 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If empire wanted competition they had a few chances at it. In my 9 months on the server I've witnessed them stomp the only guild that tried to build from scratch and the two guilds that tried to speed the process up by absorbing everyone they could.

After the stream gong and I were on we chatted in Skype with sirken for a few hours. During which Sirken looked up how many toons were guilded in GG and Empire. GG (the entire server over lvl 40 minus Slosh) had 20 more tagged toons.

No matter which way you slice that pie Empire still has half of it. That leaves exactly zero room for small guilds/up and coming guilds AND competition for Empire. This necessitates anyone who would challenge them inviting the entire server to join, including the 30 or so off limits players.

^
Old 08-06-2015, 04:36 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
Old 08-06-2015, 04:37 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazycloud [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
I trolling me, dawg?

No idea who u are.
Closed Thread