Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2015, 04:59 PM
Sarnak

Post Check your Backup logs - a Red99 blog

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Hi my name is Backup. You may remember me from Rhuobhe, the legendary human cleric who rose from rags to riches and who fought in the epic pvp conflicts that transpired in 2013-2014. Rhuobhe was a member of <Charles Bronson> then on to <Red Dawn> and then joined the retarded guild <Hokuten> before taking a short break. Eventually I ended up in <Holocaust> before I quit the game. None of these guilds exist now.

I've been leveling my Druid using the small fortune that Rhuobhe had accumulated (not a whole lot). He recently dinged 60 and now my gear (thanks EMPIRE99.com) is finally to a point where I am actively going to pvp and hunt some of you. You can check my 1-60 record on the leaderboards.

I do not actively play or pvp as much as much as I would like to but I am going to try and post on this blog to chronicle my kills and deaths and my personal progress in the toxic world of red99. I am going to be transparent and will try to be detailed and provide screenshots if possible. I don't really care so much if I lose but if you are afraid to die, you might find yourself here so you can be judged.

I don't hold any grudges so please feel free to talk shit or get mad.

=
=
=
=

Backup, Human Druid of the Jaggedpine Treefolk. Defender of Bears. Servant of the secret order of <Charles Bronson>.

Rhuobhe, Human Cleric of the Dismal Rage. Wielder of the sacred Aegis of Life. Semi-retired veteran.
Old 10-20-2015, 05:01 PM
Banned

1st
Old 10-20-2015, 05:11 PM
Sarnak

Post Effexor <United Blood Nation>

Effexor <United Blood Nation>.
Zone: Eastern Wastes

I'll start with Effexor <United Blood Nation>. A level 60 Halfling druid hanging around the Rygorr fort. Decent ratio. I remember that name from somewhere.

I had form of the Hunter and spent a few minutes looking around for this guy. As soon he spotted me he hid behind a tree (i wish I had a screenshot). I ran up behind him and pelled the shit out of him.

From my experience Druid v. Druid battles are pointless. I chased this halfing across the zone and pelled him at least once. As soon as I started trying to land breath of ro he gated. I wish I had more screenshots.

About 15 minutes later he comes back with a friend because he can't handle 1v1.

Backup, Human Druid of the Jaggedpine Treefolk. Defender of Bears. Servant of the secret order of <Charles Bronson>.

Rhuobhe, Human Cleric of the Dismal Rage. Wielder of the sacred Aegis of Life. Semi-retired veteran.
Old 10-20-2015, 05:23 PM
Banned

It looks like the years of hard work and PvE have paid off. That PvP sounds thrilling.
Old 10-20-2015, 05:47 PM
Banned

Old 10-20-2015, 06:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It looks like the years of hard work and PvE have paid off. That PvP sounds thrilling.
Old 10-20-2015, 06:53 PM
Planar Protector

My favorite part of being in Azrael was killing that little maggot Gangsta while he was on Effexor, for being a stupid maggot, getting chastised by Lite, saying I would do it again, and not giving a fuck.
Old 10-20-2015, 06:57 PM
Planar Protector

That guy was the only person I saw guild removed from Nihilum in over a year besides Ecoli. Even the nicest guy on the box Deka got pissed at him. They were doing lvl 20 mistmoore PVP with a 60 oor druid healer.
Old 10-20-2015, 07:30 PM
Planar Protector

gangsta is a kid.

still a maggot tho
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 10-24-2015, 09:37 PM
Sarnak

Post Shameless

Latina <TMO>
Zone: West Commonlands

Before calling it a night yesterday I ported a colleague to WC and noticed this poor soul in the zone. Ran to spires and found a naked dark elf at their bind spot. Probably someone's buff bot or perhaps someone who does not give a shit about their character or maybe both. Nothing exciting about this.

Closed Thread