Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2020, 02:00 AM
Planar Protector

Default Hologresh + Tserrina Staff?

Are the Holgresh Elder Beads + Tserrina Staff a viable way for an enc/mag/wiz to heal themselves?
Old 12-30-2020, 02:25 AM
Banned

I tried doing it and I trained myself but other than that I have no clue bro

also Tserrinna is a pain to track down
Old 12-30-2020, 03:02 AM
Planar Protector

I killed her a bunch of times when velious launched. That zone is real cool! (thats a bad pun)

I wouldn't argue she's a pain to get to tho.
Old 12-30-2020, 03:13 AM
Kobold

Its a proc. You will probably kill a few eyes before it happens. Better to lifetap / dot heal.
Edit: mage has this and clay bracer, and I never bothered

Keeping Ice of Velious off the streets of Norrath
Old 12-30-2020, 03:20 AM
Planar Protector

Are there any enchanter items that offer lifetap dot heal?

I was wondering if you slow yourself as enc you could increase proc chance to make it better than sitting there, but it was a long shot. 40 hp isnt much either but boy do I hate low hp enc.
Old 12-30-2020, 08:53 AM
Planar Protector

You'll probably regen sitting down faster than wait for a proc before you 1 shot your eyes.
Old 12-30-2020, 01:14 PM
Planar Protector

https://wiki.project1999.com/Embalmers_Skinning_Knife and bind wound are your best bet for quick healing on an Enchanter, up to 50% of course.

https://wiki.project1999.com/Zlandicar's_Heart is the better option, but hard to get.

The Tsernia Staff idea could work ok of you proc on the monsters you are fighting rather than an eye. In combat you are more likely to be standing anyway due to spell casting, so swing on the mob in between spell casts to see of you get lucky. You might have to fear the mobs though. Been a while since I've played my Enchanter, but I recall the mob always turns to me if I get within melee range, so I don't think you can just let you pet tank and swing.

EDIT: Enchanters get slow obviously, so you could joust with Tsernia Staff to avoid getting hit while your pet tanks.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 12-30-2020 at 01:18 PM..
Old 12-30-2020, 01:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izmael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You'll probably regen sitting down faster than wait for a proc before you 1 shot your eyes.
it takes 500 hours to regen 1 hp as an enc tho [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
The Tsernia Staff idea could work ok of you proc on the monsters you are fighting rather than an eye.
oh is it a straight life tap so it wont do max damage over the targets HP? Didnt know that! haven't played necro past level 8 on p99 (see sig for details on that blunder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] ) ha!
Old 12-30-2020, 01:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it takes 500 hours to regen 1 hp as an enc tho [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

oh is it a straight life tap so it wont do max damage over the targets HP? Didnt know that! haven't played necro past level 8 on p99 (see sig for details on that blunder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] ) ha!
The thing is I agree with the other people, using an eye out of combat is a waste, because you will probably regen faster sitting. But in combat you could joust in between ticks. stand, joust, sit, get regen, repeat. Would be a lot of effort, but it would be a faster way of healing.
Old 12-30-2020, 01:31 PM
Planar Protector

idk man when my enchanter gets knocked down to 80, he stays at 80 until I log off it feels like, etc.

Sitting, sucks as an enchanter because you don't even have to do that to stay at full mana haha.

Jousting I dont think is a great plan you will lose more HP than you'd ever get doing that with a 40 hp proc.

Running mob free heals from whacks while it flee's maybe, but I want something to shorten the 400 hours of downtime indoors you have if you get hit once without a rune (sans a z heart or heal pots).

Would have been a cool little thing tho if it worked well with an eye!
Last edited by Jibartik; 12-30-2020 at 01:37 PM..
Closed Thread