Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2022, 01:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by walfreyydo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ted Cruz is the one suing the government over this law. How can you twist that?
Idk what ted Cruiz is doing, my point is he is an agent of the beast the same as nacy Pelosi and their mission is to seat the antichrist at the throne of the world, if he gets there via republican or democrat it is irrelevant to it.

DRAIN THE SWAMP!
Old 01-20-2022, 02:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Modern political dialogue came about in the 1960s when for the first time television put William F. Buckley Jr. (staunch conservative) in a room in front of a camera with Gore Vidal (outspoken liberal).

What resulted shocked the nation and changed political dialogue and television forever.

Old 01-20-2022, 02:08 PM
Planar Protector

"shutup a minuet"

"no i wont"

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

lol "now listen here stop calling me a crypto nazi"

calling us nazis all the way back then
Last edited by Jibartik; 01-20-2022 at 02:10 PM..
Old 01-20-2022, 02:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How does it do that? You can easily include a photocopy of your state-issued ID which contains things like your social security number or official state ID number and registered address. To, ya know, confirm you're a US citizen and ideally a real person. You can still mail your ballot in.

"Gee guys, it's sort of annoying to have to produce ID to take part in something as important as electing the next president, so let's just do away with it entirely which will in NO WAY make the election less secure! Derp!" -Dem logic.

They just shit out buzzwords like "voter suppression" and "voting rights" (the evil guys are doing the evil-sounding one btw!) and you lap it up and then smugly call others "simple".
Trump's final AG says there is no widespread election fraud

Baler non-sense parroting of Fox and Facebook. "Voter fraud is used by the democrats!!!" (Even if the largest Guilty plea on Voter fraud came from NC republican.)

Republicans use Fake electors try to deliver Arizona's 11 votes for Trump

Old 01-20-2022, 02:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I ticked the box to register to vote(by mail) when I signed the selective service papers, no ID required.

Did you? 😬
What? You do have a way of responding to posts with questions that have nothing to do with like anything I said.

It's not "voter suppression" to require an ID, that's a ridiculous exaggeration and making it *illegal* to require ID to vote is just making a mockery of the entire notion of election integrity. Yeah let's do away with essentially all measures that prove who you are when voting, and then claim our elections have "integrity" lmao like give me a break.
Old 01-20-2022, 02:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What? You do have a way of responding to posts with questions that have nothing to do with like anything I said.

It's not "voter suppression" to require an ID, that's a ridiculous exaggeration and making it *illegal* to require ID to vote is just making a mockery of the entire notion of election integrity. Yeah let's do away with essentially all measures that prove who you are when voting, and then claim our elections have "integrity" lmao like give me a break.
Sure it is. There's lots of people, ID or no, that simply won't be bothered to ask for a ballot if you add an extra step to getting it.

Old 01-20-2022, 02:38 PM
Planar Protector

idk but FOX is reporting how russia is doing troop movements and buidups at ukrain right now.

I woke up this morning thinking, man I hope I wake up to putin toasting from a hot tub in the middle of the ukrain because it'd be so hilarious if basically uncle joe gave him the go ahead and they just went for it
Old 01-20-2022, 02:39 PM
Planar Protector

Default neocon position

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
idk but FOX is reporting how russia is doing troop movements and buidups at ukrain right now.

I woke up this morning thinking, man I hope I wake up to putin toasting from a hot tub in the middle of the ukrain because it'd be so hilarious if basically uncle joe gave him the go ahead and they just went for it
Old 01-20-2022, 02:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sure it is. There's lots of people, ID or no, that simply won't be bothered to ask for a ballot if you add an extra step to getting it.

Wish this worked for my civic responsibility of occasional jury duty

“Nah fam…pass, I can’t be bothered”

Jk I know I can get out of it by saying I’m a conservative which hopefully they interpret as racist and therefore not able to be unbiased
Old 01-20-2022, 02:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wish this worked for my civic responsibility of occasional jury duty

“Nah fam…pass, I can’t be bothered”

Jk I know I can get out of it by saying I’m a conservative which hopefully they interpret as racist and therefore not able to be unbiased
Rump analogy, would apply if they disqualified you for X reason.
Closed Thread