Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2016, 05:52 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
http://www.dailywire.com/news/330/un...s-pardes-seleh

The issue isn't having to dress up as a woman, the point is "if you feel" like a woman whether or not you're wearing men's clothing is irrelevant.

This idea of allowing men in the female bathroom is wrong and bad, this is what conservatives call Self Evident. It doesn't take a class at Harvard to realize this isn't going to work out well especially since we're in the process of relocating the Rape Culture Religion to America. QUIT BEING BAD & DUMB
As a conservative, myself, I feel you and totally hear what you are saying but the problem with the paranoia about this is this...

Nobody gets raped or molested in bathrooms. Public ones, at least.

Most rapes happen in parking lots, parking garages, and public parks. That's if you don't include prison rape. If you do, the whole thing goes out the window because the vast majority of rapes are dudes raping each other in prison. Nobody rapes anyone in a public bathroom because there's only one way in or out. Bad juju for the escape plan.

Your child is, statistically, most likely to be molested in the home or a church by a family member or someone you have personally entrusted with their care. Random people molesting kids in public are a fraction compared to that scenario.

I get it. I really do. As a heterosexual male, the thought of random dudes going in a woman's bathroom as the same time as my girlfriend and taking liberties, much less my daughter, is repellant to me. But so is the idea of getting fucked up the ass by Bigfoot and the real world statistics don't really support any likelihood of that actually happening.
Old 04-21-2016, 05:55 PM
Fire Giant

Oh and date rape. That's higher in likelihood than random public rapes and less than prison rapes.
Old 04-21-2016, 06:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So informing you of Donald's position on an issue is sheep?
No thinking Donald has positions on issues makes you a sheep.
Old 04-21-2016, 06:36 PM
Planar Protector

As long as it remains a state issue, he's welcome to his opinion, of which it was, an opinion not a platform. I'd rather have a POTUS with some bad social issue opinions than a POTUS that tries to federalize their own version of morality.

Donald elevates the will and vote of the people as we have seen during this election cycle, so I'm less concerned about his social views. He's being elected as a blue collar billionaire to fix our business climate which has been severely disrupted and of which Bush-clones won't fix (i.e. Cruz). Even as he ineloquently put it, they have bigger problems in North Carolina, but just the same the media has it wrong with their spin machine that he is calling for it to be dismissed or that he will try to enforce his will upon others regarding it.

And think I'm joking about the Bush-minime thing?

Quote:
Cruz spent a good portion of his early career working for President George W. Bush — first as a legal policy adviser to the Bush-Cheney campaign in 2000, then as part of the recount team in Florida. He was the Department of Justice coordinator for the Bush-Cheney transition team and then spent six months as Associate Deputy Attorney General at the DOJ. But his longest stretch of work for Bush was at the Federal Trade Commission, before he departed to become the Solicitor General of Texas.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...s-jim-geraghty
He's a Bush family insider, even today linked to the family through endorsement and support regardless of little snipes having been thrown around for sake of appearance.
Old 04-21-2016, 06:49 PM
Planar Protector

What I like about current OT culture in the post-Lune/post-BigJ era (before Lune retired 90% of his post activity) is that each poster brings his own argument in, and nobody argues with anyone.

Its just a bunch of people talking past each other. Everyone in this thread started doing it.

Love the "discussion" keep it up. I'm still trying to figure out this phenomenon as I only recently identified its existence. This thread was a prime example and put me onto what I couldn't quite put my finger on the past few months...

Quote:
Originally Posted by stressl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
shut the fuck up you sheep.
I'd rather the threads be 110% this, than the current trend of people making long winded posts talking through each other rather than debating the issues, or even discussing them. Some of you probably have seen my own post quality slashed by 150% since the Big J era, this was intentional for lack of meaningful debate and discussion taking place.

hisss ahummmmm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 04-21-2016, 06:51 PM
Planar Protector

And... This is DONALD bowing down to POLITICAL CORRECTNESS. Your sainted leader is a FRAUD!!!
Old 04-21-2016, 06:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
And... This is DONALD bowing down to POLITICAL CORRECTNESS. Your sainted leader is a FRAUD!!!
If he wants the nom, he will have to kiss the rings of the Lamestream pal.

You know this.

Old 04-21-2016, 06:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weekapaug [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As a conservative, myself, I feel you and totally hear what you are saying but the problem with the paranoia about this is this...

Nobody gets raped or molested in bathrooms. Public ones, at least.

Most rapes happen in parking lots, parking garages, and public parks. That's if you don't include prison rape. If you do, the whole thing goes out the window because the vast majority of rapes are dudes raping each other in prison. Nobody rapes anyone in a public bathroom because there's only one way in or out. Bad juju for the escape plan.

Your child is, statistically, most likely to be molested in the home or a church by a family member or someone you have personally entrusted with their care. Random people molesting kids in public are a fraction compared to that scenario.

I get it. I really do. As a heterosexual male, the thought of random dudes going in a woman's bathroom as the same time as my girlfriend and taking liberties, much less my daughter, is repellant to me. But so is the idea of getting fucked up the ass by Bigfoot and the real world statistics don't really support any likelihood of that actually happening.
http://www.mtv.com/news/1481060/woma...-zs-4040-club/

Yeah it never happens.
Old 04-21-2016, 07:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by katrik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm a little weird on the bathroom issue. I've been using the ladies room for a decade or so now.. but I pass, very very well. I would cause a ruckus going into the men's room. Should totally passable trans people be allowed to use the restroom? Absolutely. Should ALL trans people, even train wrecks, be allowed to use them? Probably... but.. THEN you get some of the issues that people are concerned about. So, I see and understand both sides.
What the discussion should be about is passibility as a measure of who is trans enough and who isn't.

We can't legislate because its politically incorrect, but I know everyone here would be comfortable with passable trans women using the womens room (not many women on this site, so they have no dog in this fight) because they wouldn't know the difference.

Pretty things have natural-born rights to do whatever they please. There is an entire social hierarchy in America that is based solely on looks and who is good looking and who isn't. Passability isn't quite the same thing as good looking, but its definitely a close cousin.

Studies have been done at Big corps in the Big 3, California, Boston, and New York and the better looking people get treated better and promoted faster than someone who is less good looking.

I know an attractive girl, she got hired at a major Texas investment bank as soon as she applied, no wait, off the first interview. She went to a bottom 1,000 school and was just an average student with a finance degree.

Old 04-21-2016, 07:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If he wants the nom, he will have to kiss the rings of the Lamestream pal.

You know this.
So YOU HYPOCRITES have done nothing but RAVE about how Trump is his own man, not politically correct, beholden to no one, will stand up against stupidity. YOU FUCKS ARE JUST AS BAD AS THE ESTABLISHMENT HAX THAT HAVE RUINED THIS COUNTRY.

FUCK YOU HYPOCRITES
Closed Thread