Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2019, 12:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilien [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Necro/monk/shaman/sk....

You get the OP trio and you get someone with one of the coolest 1hs weapons in the game to show off as a trophy.
Yeah, just so many better 4 man compositions out there.
Old 12-13-2019, 12:39 PM
Sarnak

People who say Ogre frontal stun immunity isn't that big of a deal, obviously don't play an ogre shaman, having your spell interrupted is the difference between living and dying.
It's by far the best racial ability for a shaman, ogres allow you to use JBB which at level 45 is incredible overpowered, you will fly through levels with it.
It's even useful after you get your epic for finishing off mobs at low life instead of re-epicing it since epic damage starts very low and builds up.

On Blue starting all together isn't that big of a deal since it's quite easy to get ports around to anywhere
Old 12-13-2019, 03:25 PM
Aviak

Ogres for the frontal stun immunity...or troll/iksar for the hp regen.
Old 12-13-2019, 10:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman2701 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People who say Ogre frontal stun immunity isn't that big of a deal, obviously don't play an ogre shaman, having your spell interrupted is the difference between living and dying.
It's by far the best racial ability for a shaman, ogres allow you to use JBB which at level 45 is incredible overpowered, you will fly through levels with it.
It's even useful after you get your epic for finishing off mobs at low life instead of re-epicing it since epic damage starts very low and builds up.

On Blue starting all together isn't that big of a deal since it's quite easy to get ports around to anywhere
Can anyone speak about FSI since the latest patch? To my understanding one of its biggest advantages was nerfed, being able to actually channel through bashes vs now just being immune to frontal stun.

Either way, in a 4 man comp, FSI means nothing. Troll wins all day here. JBB isn't necessary, but free dmg clickies make shaman play a lot more fun IMO.
Old 12-14-2019, 02:03 PM
Large Rat

Huge Ty to you all for being such a great community of people! just giving u all a update I made a iksar got it to 15! and Then hated it lol, I loved the look etc... but i was geting stund so much i deleted him and remade a ogre... Even if FSI doesnt continue my spell casting, i got so frustrated being bash stund i decided to roll ogre! gonna relvl and get to 60.. Ty all so much and hope you guys are having a great day!
Old 12-19-2019, 07:16 PM
Large Rat

Update, So glad i went ogre just hit lvl 26! so excited for when i can afford a fungi / JBB. Thank again Everyone And Hope you all are having a great Time! If anyone ever needs a hand just / all krem on blue and ill try to help in anyway i can!
Closed Thread